Chapter Four - Lost

SCP-4114's POV

I have been walking for twelve hours and I'm starting to hate this hallways as they all appear to be the same. I don't know how many turns and doors I pass but I think it is 521 turns and 399 doors. My legs are getting tired since they are not used to long walks but I'm still not tired. I'm getting more confused on how this game works since I can't decide what should I do. I can't go back to my room since I only remember the 10 turns I took.

I can hear occasional screams and gunshots from a far distance and pass a few sleeping bodies of the taken out seekers, probably 86 of them. But for some reason I can still see fine like a normally would when I am in pretty dark places. I'm sure it is dark since my vision darkens a little but I can still see the details of where I am very fine.

I pass some black gooey stuff from here and there. I didn't bother to find out what it is since it makes me don't wanna touch it by just the looks of it.

I stood in front of a door and I press the button beside it. I can barely reach the button that I need to tippy toe to reach it.

(Author: (°-w-) tippy toe... not bad when thinking like a child when you forgot the proper word for it)

The door opened as I went inside. It was a four-way-intersection-door-thing, you know doors from your left, right, front, and back from where I came.

I continued straight but as I was on the other side. I felt something touch me and everything was black.

To Be Continued

Author: Sorry for short I'm to lazy to make it longer and I also want to update so yeah.