Chapter Two - Breach

SCP-4114's POV

10791

10792

10793

10794

10795

10796

10797

10798

10799

10800-

Red lights started flaring and a really loud noise sounded in every direction. I wince at the 'alarms' as I stayed still on my bed while hugging my knees and continue counting.

Don always told me when a red light and a loud noise comes. I should stay in my room and wait until he returns. I asked why and he said that someone got out from their rooms and played hide and seek with them. The one who got out is the hider while him and the guards are the seekers. If they get caught by the hiders then they are out and you will never see them again. What if Don got caught? He manage to win last time but what if this time he can't? The hide and seek only last for a few days to three weeks. Don said the 'facility' is really big that is why it took them long.

The loud noise stop and that got me confused. Is the hide and seek over? Did Don and the guards win?

What surprise me is that the door opened and I stare at it for a few minutes before getting confuse. Why isn't anyone coming in? Is it Don? Or the guy in a white coat called a 'scientist'?

Wanting to know or 'curiosity' started growing inside. I thought about it for a few minutes before sighing as I let my knees go and my shoes landed on the cold floor. I stand up and slowly walk over to the door and nervousness started growing inside me.

My hands touch the door frame as I poke my head out and look around. It was empty, dark, and unusually quiet. I tilted my head to my side a bit. I can gunshots from a far distance.

Loud screams from another direction made me scramble back and under my bed.

If the someone got out of their rooms are hiders while the guards are seekers. Am I a hider too?

To Be Continued