Chapter Four:Guilt

~Deku's P.O.V~

I felt nothing but guilt build over me as I moaned in pleasure. It was just the way he touched me ,I could feel the bite mark on my shoulder throb in pain. But I tried to ignore it my wrists know beginning to hurt as well because of the leather collar wrapped around my them so tightly. I yelped as he yanked on my hair forcing my head back and making me sit up on his lap. I could hardly keep myself up because of all the shaking I kept doing ,and growing weaker every time the king touched me. I felt my gut squeeze and tug ,causing my stomach to twist and turn. So many feelings going through me that im not even able to process. I had never done anything like this before ,and I definitely did not think I was going to be doing it with a monstrous ,greedy ,and selfish king.

I felt his hand gently glide down my back going under the water as I shivered ,he licked my nipples as I let moans escape from my lips. "Your quite sensitive here? ........huh your making a lot more noise than before." He said in a deep sexy voice causing my body to ache for him even more. He slid his hand down my hip going straight for my bottom. He squeezed as I yelped in pleasure ,"P-Please I've never done anything like this before...... C-Could you be more g-gentl-" he suddenly grabbed collar around my wrists and tightened it even more then before pulling them over and around his head. Forcing me to wrap my arm's around his neck. I felt my face get even hotter to how close we where all of a sudden. I could now feel his manhood against my rear. I was so flustered know I could hardly speak as the king leaned in his breath against my ear driving me ,"You know kitten ,when you beg it really turns me on ....... So im going be as rough as I want with you." He continues while nibbling at my earlobe causing me to whimper softly. "Please it's! ........ Its m-my first time." He suddenly removed his hand from my hair putting it on my hip as he chuckled. "Well this is gonna be fun kitten ,and don't worry your first time is way better if I fuck you rough." I lost my breath the humid air surrounding us making me dizzy. The hot water against my skin becoming warm as I felt him slid himself inside.

I gasped in pain leaning over his shoulder while trying to hold my balance. My eye's watering as he thrusted slowly with small grunts ,I tried to catch my breath. So many things happening at once ,after a few more thrusts he finally picked up the pace. As I began to feel more pleasure then pain flow through me I tried not to moan to loudly ,not wanting any of the guards nor maids outside of the chambers to hear me. "Please uh b-be more mmmmh g-gentle ...... Mh uhhh uh!" I moaned loudly trying to keep my composure ,my wrists now numb as you could hear water move forcefully back and fourth through my moans. I bit my lip while cocking my head back ,before looking back at the king. Who's cheeks where know flushed and eye's targeted on mine. His ruby red eye's glimmering with lust as he looked up at me in a complete daze. Breathing heavily and drenched in sweat "Fuck your so tight." He growled as he thrusted faster ,causing me to grind my hips against him to feel more. I gripped my fist my hands know slowly growing numb ,suddenly he thrusted in deep while pushing my hips downward. I let out a loud shout before I felt his liquids fill my insides. We both tried to catch our breathes ,I shook even more then before ,and being way weaker then before. I tried to sit up so that he could pull out before he pushed me back down on his member causing me to let out a startled moan.

"What do you think your doing toy?" He asked with a dangerous tone ,I began to feel fear twist and turn my stomach a familiar feeling but not a good one. "I -I thought you where f-f -finished." He grabbed a fist full of hair once again ,"We're not finished until that little cute innocent voice of yours is gone. And I am willing to fuck you until you go numb." He said with a short laugh while tugging my hair and licking my neck. I shivered the same feeling I got when we first met coming back to me. He slowly grinded into me while making more marking and love bits on my already sore neck. As I whimpered in pleasure ,thinking to myself ,chanting to myself ,repeating. If this was what my life had become. And then a huge sign of hope three knocks on the door. At first the king tries to ignore it but then then they bang three more times. He growls and curses under his breath before yelling "What!" A familiar voice says calmly back. "New troops have arrived please come and meet the young men sire." He rolls his eye's while pulling out of me ,"Im not done with you." He gives me a threatening glare before picking me up and taking me out of the hot spring forcing me to wrap my legs around his lower waist to avoid falling. Water dripping on the dry hard stoned floor ,he gently sits me down on a huge throne in his room only about ten feet away from his bed ,not even half the size of the one in his throne room.

He walks to his small closet where his towel awaited for him. I shook being cold and still not being able to process anything ,I stared at him as he dried off his hair. The way his back muscles flexed and tensed up when he lifted his arms up. And his biceps ,you can see his veins pop out everytime he stretches his muscles out ,and his back- wait no! What am I thinking? I felt my cheeks get red as I looked away studying his room and noticing all of the beautiful things with in it. Once the king had his pants leather boots and silky fluffed cape on he walked out of the chambers without a word he didn't even look at me. Two maids and one guard rushed in not to long after cleaning me up and untying me.