Chapter Fifteen:Negative thoughts

~Bakugou P.O.V~

It took long ,maybe to long to get to the kingdom, everyone down in the north could have been dead for all me ,Deku ,and Kirishima knew. It gave me a tight gut feeling like I was going to be to late. That I wasn't going to be able to protect those in need that I was running away ,just like all those years ago. And the awkward tension through the atmosphere between me and Deku made it harder for me even though he did help me catch up on everything that was going on ,when we started heading this way it was sunset but now it's nightfall ,the sky darker then usual as thick black cold clouds followed behind us towards the east. And as they got closer it grew colder ,there was no time for a swift landing so I ordered Kiri to stay up in the air ,and me and Deku jumped down.

As we approached the huge castle before us Deku followed behind with his sword clutched in his palm ,I knew he was scared but he was always so brave and courageous no matter what. Hawks landed in front of us unsurprisingly and immediately went to asking questions, "We need your help ,there's an army that are taking over the north at this moment ,next will be the south then the west and east. We hardly have an army ,please if we could just-" he cut Deku off with a light scuffle as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck ,today he had on only his black fitted turtle neck and goggles. "And how do you know all this information kid? How am I supposed to believe you ,huh? We gotta make it believable for the king in there so you have to have an better story then that." He stood over us I glanced at Deku who was lost for words ,I let out a light sigh. Before shoving Hawks out of my way and walking towards the castle's doors. Two huge men stood there and glared at me ,I heard Hawks run after me along with Deku. "We don't have time for this the country is getting tooken over by some old wrench and your just talking about making up an believable lie how does that even make any sense." I argued while going for the doors handles and the guards imitatidatly took action whipping out there swords and swinging them my way.

I blasted both of them away with each hand and continued to open the doors ,stomping through the castle and up stairs I finally reached the thrown room. It was quiet the demon king sat up in surprise of seeing me. "Wait kid!-" Hawks repeated for the tenth time I walked towards the throne the huge king sat on ,staring up at him with menace. "There's a army on there way to take over this shit hole of a kingdom, and we need an army. So I recommend you give us one." I growled and then a hand went over my shoulder, I glanced back to see Deku staring up at the Demon king. "Todoroki's in trouble, and your wife is the cause of all of this." That seemed to intrigued him ,as his expression changed drastically. From annoyed to significant, "My son is in trouble...." he got up and quickly walked towards a hall ,"S-Sire what are you doing?-" Hawks asked in a light startle. "Get the soldier's ready ,and tell the maids to watch my children while I'm gone." He didn't look back at Hawks ,"But-" suddenly he stopped and glared back at Hawks his expression cold ,"That's an order and get those boys horses." And he left ,Hawks immediately went to work leaving me and Deku alone in the throne room.

Deku came towards me ,he looked nervous, tired ,and stressed. His hair had grown out a bit and it looked as if he hadn't took a bath in days. "I have a feeling that one of us has to leave here or all hell will break loose in Almights kingdom, for all I know everyone may be dead by now-" shaking my head ,"Dont say things like that ,ok." I mumbled gently so that I could make him feel a little better. "I'll go." I then started making my way towards the exit of the room ,and heard foot steps follow behind mine. "Kacchan you don't have to go. I can go." I shook my head while continuing towards the door ,he grabbed my hand to stop me this time. "Really ,I can go." I smiled lightly at him ,he could be so stubborn at times like this. When I was younger this probably would have pissed me off but now........ I gently placed my hand at the back of his neck and leaned in our lips pressed against each other for a second then we where inches apart once again.