An Evening with Lucifer

It was another Friday afternoon in the Devildom. The House of Lamentation wasn't as hectic as it always was. To my surprise the demon brothers were no where to be seen. 'Where could everyone possibly be?' I thought to myself as I roam the empty hallways.

I lazily yawn having just woken up from an after school nap. As I rub my eye I pull out my D.D.D. to check the time.

9:17 p.m.

'Crap I slept for 5 hours straight'

Clicking my tongue in annoyance I decide to go check Lucifers room. Figuring he might be the only around since he's always buried in student council paperwork. My hand traces the wall as I silently stand before his door. It's slightly open to my surprise. My hand gently falls upon the handle and before I have a chance to knock a prominent voice reaches my ear.

"Feel free to come in (y/n)."

I can feel my heart tightening at the mention of my name. Biting my lower lip I softly open the door and my eyes fall upon Lucifer's gloved hand. Closing the door behind me, my eyes travel up to his concentrated face as he scribbles away. "I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion, I was just wondering where everyone was and I didn't expect for you to be here." I lie knowing damn well I knew I'll find him here. Lucifer chuckles at this and continues to scribble away as a small smile overtakes his lips. "Do you expect me to believe that lie of yours?" He asks, his hair sways as he gently reads over the documents he's signing. I smile finally setting myself down on the chair in front of his desk. I cross my hands on top of the cool wood before proceeding to lay my head on them. My eyes look at the scribbles he's making and eventually stay glued to the documents he has his attention to. "No, where is everyone else though? And why aren't you out enjoying this nice evening with them?" I question.

He scuffs at this and finally sets his pen down as he intertwines his fingers together before setting his gaze on me. I can feel myself tense up a little at how powerful his gaze feels on me forcing me to sit up on my chair. "Since you like asking questions regarding people's personal life's. Everyone had someplace or event set for this Friday evening. I however am busy trying to fill out some paperwork while also making sure some low level demon hasn't devoured you yet. You certainly did sleep a lot considering you were taking a nap, at least that's what Mammon said you were doing." I feel myself blush embarrass of that last part. "Ahh yes sorry about that I kinda lost track of time and ended up sleeping more than intended."

I send Lucifer an apologetic smile as I get up from my seat. "Well I'll leave you to that paperwork. I've interrupted you enough." I announce proceeding to exit the room. "And where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you yet." I feel a his leathery gloved hand wrap itself on my wrist. I look at him feeling confused as my eyes travel from his hand to his eyes. I blush recognizing those playful hues falling upon his dark crimson orbs as he looks down at me like prey.

"L-Lucifer what are you talking abo-"

"I can tell what's on your mind and what type of desires you're craving just by looking at your eyes. You've never been good at concealing your necessities from me (y/n). Besides how long do you intend to keep me waiting?" He interrupts as he lifts me up into his arms. I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck in fear of falling. My legs wrap themselves around his lower half as a nervous smile overtakes my lips. My eyes travel to his lips and I hold back the urge to kiss him right then and there. "How can you be so sure of what exactly it is I'm craving right now?" I question feeling his hands feel my ass as he tightens his grip on me. A chuckle reaches my left ear as my back meets the soft mattress of his bed. "Enough with the questions. I want to see how many rounds you can endure before I break you." Lucifer says as he towers before me and begins to undress himself. "I won't hold back and I expect you to keep up with me."

Before things can escalate any further I am suddenly brought back to reality by a voice calling my name. "(Y/n)? Hello are you awake?" I lift my head up and groggily meet the gaze of crimson orbs. Lucifer is sitting on his desk with a disappointing look on his face. "I can't believe you came in here to take a nap on my desk. Haven't you slept enough?" He asks with a worry gaze. I blush as I sit up straight on his chair feeling my cheeks heat up. "Wait what?" I squeal still not comprehending that what I just went through was a dream. "You asked me about my brothers whereabouts, then you proceeded to keep me company by staying here but as soon as you laid your head on my desk you fell asleep again." Lucifer sighs a small pout appearing on his lips as he shakes his head disapprovingly. "I apologize Lucifer I didn't mean to trouble you." I exclaim as I look down at my D.D.D..

11:54 p.m.

Confused I look at Lucifer and question, "I've been napping for at least 3 hours and you're just waking me up now?" He stands up tucking away any paperwork he might have missed while talking to me. "Of course I didn't have the heart to wake you, besides I enjoyed watching you sleep you have a very cute resting face. Come let's get some rest in my bed you won't be sleeping in your room tonight." He extends his hand to which I gladly accept and follow him to his bedroom. Lucifer dresses into some pajamas and hands me one of his old t-shirts. "I can't have you sleeping in your uniform, that won't be very comfortable." He says as he sits on his bed and watches me. I bite my lower lip knowing damn well this demon wants me to change in front of him. I oblige and undress myself with the exception of removing my undergarments. My eyes stay on Lucifers as his eyes take in my figure. A satisfied smile erupts on his lips and I feel myself smile as I climb into bed with him. He wraps a hand around my lower waist and pulls me closer him. Just as I'm about to give in to sleep I feel Lucifers lips brush against my ear. "Hearing you moan my name over and over again while you slept gave me a good idea at what exactly you were dreaming of." He whispers his hand traveling down to my abdomen. I blush for what seems like the hundredth time that day and place my hand on top of his. "Why don't you tell me what you think I dreamt of then?" I tease rubbing myself onto him. He chuckles and says,

"How about I show you instead?"

Note:

Hello my name is Elle! I bought this account off a friend of mine but if you're a fan of her work follow her on her other account @psycho_teenager ! I hope y'all have a wonderful day!

I've been obsessed with this stupid mobile game and decided to dump all my brain fantasies into a book on here. Sorry if my writing isn't up to par with y'all but I do hope the rest enjoy it! Dm me if you have some ideas I can write about!