More than an introvert Levi

Art by @rfuuriee_ on Instagram

Sure I was into anime, comics, and movies of all sorts. However I never considered myself a die hard fan for a certain film or certain characters of a specific show. I simply watch, enjoy, and move on unless I am asked questions about the film then I respond. I wish I could say the same about Levi. I know it's horrible of me to want to change someone or wish they would do things differently just because I may not do the things others genuinely enjoy. It's just... I hate seeing him be such a shut in.

A sigh escapes my lips as my thoughts wander elsewhere but the work laying in front of me. I am currently studying in Purgatory Hall with Simeon and Solomon. It isn't too bad except for the fact I could not concentrate at all. "Something on your mind?" Simeon asks placing down three cups of tea. I softly smile as I reach for the warm beverage. "Nothing." I lie knowing he can read right through me. "There's no use lying about it (y/n)" Solomon chimes in grabbing his own cup of tea. I giggle taking a sip, the warm liquid rushes down my throat causing me to hum in content. "I'm worried about Levi and his 'shut-in' ways." I quote not really liking to use that descriptive word for him. Simeon nods placing a hand around his chin in a thinking manner. "Ahh yes does it bother you?" I nod at this causing Solomon to raise a brow. "It does not bother me at all! I just... wish he would talk to me more. I only get to talk with him face to face at school or when I miraculously bump into him at Lamentation. Even then our conversations are brief or most of the time interrupted by the other demon brothers. And it's not like we have time to chat in the mornings, everyone is always rushing to eat so Beel doesn't beat them to their food, and after that Lucifer hurries us to school. I interact daily with everyone else except Levi..." I ramble feeling odd about admitting that to them. Blushing I put my hands up defensively, "Ahh sorry guys I didn't mean to ramble or distract us from our study session!" I apologize.

Simeon and Solomon smile as they take a sit on the opposite sofa from mine. "It's alright I don't mind besides I get to see a new side of you." Simeon assures causing Solomon to nod in agreement, "Yes I agree. From what you're saying it sounds to me like he's maybe avoiding you? I could be wrong though it's just a wild guess." Solomon suggests making me view the situation from a different perspective. I place my hand on my chin as I think long and hard over what Solomon just said. "Maybe you did something wrong without even realizing it? If so try asking Levi directly, just so the both of you can get some closure." I nod at Simeon's advice and smile. "You're right I'll do just that tonight! Thank you guys I really appreciate it!" They both smile at me, Solomon opening the math textbook to the problems where we left of. "Now let's continue our studies shall we?"

Once we decided to call it a night, Solomon dropped me off at the house of Lamentation. I was in my room staring at my D.D.D. with nothing to do besides watching some DevilTube videos. At least three hours went by of me doing that before realizing the house was too quiet. I decide to roam the house and to my surprise everyone was gone including Lucifer. 'What could everyone be doing out on a night before school?' As I'm about to head back to my room I hear a loud bang coming from the direction of Levi's room. I gulp as I grab the closest weapon near me, a fork. Slowly I walk closer and closer to the slightly ajar door, I clutch the fork tighter as I take a peek inside the slightly dim room. As quietly as I could I open the door and tip toe inside ready to stab whoever was in here. As I'm nearing Levi's bed I feel the presence of someone behind me. Shrieking I turn around as fast as I could and swing down my armed hand on whoever this person was. "Hey what do you think you're doing?!" My hand is seized causing the fork to drop to the floor whilst making me panic more than I'm already am. "W-Who are you?!" I yell trying the break free from their grasp. I hear them chuckle allowing me to recognize who this voice belongs to. "Who else? The person who lives in this room." Levi says letting go of my hand once he assures I won't kill him. It's not like I ever had a chance to actually put a scratch on him if we're being honest... "Levi! Why didn't you tell me! I thought everyone was gone! Then I heard a loud bang in here and thought there was an intruder." I exclaim trying to calm my raging heart as I take a sit on Levi's bed. My eyes travel to Levi who had gone to close his door and turn the lights on allowing me to see the state he was in. He was slightly blushing once he realizes my eyes are on his bare torso. A towel hung around his shoulders while he was sporting some loose white boxers. Now it was my turn to blush noticing his well defined V line. "I'm surprised you didn't go out with my brothers." He states making me snap my eyes away from his body. "Uh.. yeah I wasn't invited... I had a study session today with Solomon and Simeon." I explain setting my gaze on the D.D.D. being flipped around on my hands. Levi laughs at this, "ROFL what a try-hard normie you are. Like who even studies on a Sunday?" Looking up at him I notice his eyes on me. I smile at his comment as I let out a laugh of my own, "Haha yeah I was invited by Solomon to study and I didn't want to be rude by saying no so I just went along with it." I explain remembering the conversation I had today with them about Levi.

Levi slides on some loose pajama pants as he ruffles his damp hair with the towel around his shoulders. I notice he's gone quite and I take this a queue to leave, "I'm sorry I'm invading your privacy I'll leave you alone." I say standing up proceeding to make my way out the door but before I can turn the knob to leave Levi's hand reaches for my arm. "I umm... want to talk to you." Levi says voice barely above a whisper. As I meet his gaze my eyes widen noticing his blushing cheeks. His eyes hold a look so stern making one bite their lower lip from the intensity they're radiating, yet there's soft hue visible in them as well giving me reassurance that he means no harm. He guides me back down on his bed without breaking eye contact, he finally let's go of my arm as he sighs in an effort to try to calm himself down. "J-Just so you know I don't u-usually do this! But because you're my favorite normie friend I don't mind going through this!" He stammers bringing the back of his hand up to his mouth in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. Blushing I open my mouth to protest but he stops me, "Simeon told me how you feel about me... I just want to say I don't hate you and I'm not avoiding you I'm just..." Levi's gaze falls to my hands making my heart beat harder in my chest. "Ugh if this were a dating simulation game it'll have options on what to say next! Like... I had my mind made up that my other brothers were a better fit for you... I mean nobody wants to interact with a no life, shut-in, loser like me... And I don't want others thinking horrible things about you because you interact with a person like me..." He sighs clenching his fits. I feel my eyes tear up at his sudden confession as my hand flies up to caress his bare shoulder. His eyes finally meet mine, widening once he notices my watery eyes. "Levi... don't say that about yourself. It may be true that you are a shut-in yes but you're no loser nor a no life! I've seen you interact with your siblings and those few nights you, Mammon, and I spent awake playing video games you more than proved yourself wrong about being a loser! Anyways that's not the point, the point is there's nothing wrong with being a shut-in! Just don't go brushing me off because you think you're not good enough for me. Besides... I've never cared what others thought of me and I'll never care because that's not part of my nature." I finish whispering out the last part. I feel wet droplets on the pants I'm wearing causing me to widen my eyes in shock as I open my mouth to speak again.

"If it's my being... bothering you, you don't have to put yourself down like that for my sake Levi. Just tell me and I'll understand." My gaze falls to my thighs suddenly becoming insecure of myself when he doesn't say anything. Without warning me I feel his hand on my chin while the other snakes behind my head to pull me closer to his lips. Levi is kissing me and it's not till I feel him pulling away from my lack of lip movement that I fully register we're actually kissing. My hands find their way to his shoulders holding him in place allowing me to return the kiss. After a minute or two we both pull away and smile into each other's gazes. "Never say those terrible things about yourself again. You left me with no choice but to go for the kissing option..." Levi says with red cheeks and shy eyes. I giggle at his dorky habits and pull him down for another kiss. This goes on for five whole minutes before we break apart for some air. "Does this mean we're a thing now?" Smiling I nod, "Of course unless you don't want us to be a thing." At this Levi's eyes widen as he nods. "I do why wouldn't I?" He retorts his blush growing darker. I laugh as I get up to lock the door.

"Let's play a game yeah?"

Note:
Omg guys I apologize for the long wait. But I seriously didn't understand how to approach Levi's character without giving him a personality that is not his. I literally rewrote this chapter 4 times not liking how Levi acted in a certain situation. Even then if I'm being honest this chapter isn't one of my favorites. I do apologize if Levi's character is off at some parts I really did try my best. Also I'm making these scenarios more gender neutral unless stated otherwise on top of the chapters. If I do make a mistake feel free to correct me by commenting or dm me on it! Again don't go too harsh I'm a human too and I make mistakes.
With love,
Fckbooty (a.k.a. Elle)