Call Out My Name Lucifer pt.1

Art credit @rfuuriee_ on Instagram

Explicit Content
Angst
Female Reader

The day Lucifer betrayed the heavens along with his brothers and sister was truly a wake up call for many angels. The ground violently shook as Lucifer was chased deep into the depths of the Devildom, swallowing him whole along with his brothers for betraying his fathers holy word. Many angels mourned the loss of an extraordinary ally, brother, and mentor, for Lucifer was amongst the holiest of archangels. Seven elite angels whom dedicated themselves to nurturing and blessing the upcoming generation of angels. (Y/n) being amongst those seven angels, and the day she was forced to strike down Lucifer and his army of siblings her heart wept in silence. Lucifer knew about her feelings for him, for he felt the same way about her, and heaven knows he really did try his best to convince his father into forgiving his youngest sister's sin, he did not want to leave the love of his life behind. Once Lucifer realized that negotiations weren't going  to change his fathers mind that's when the rebellion began.

However, the night before everything went downhill, Lucifer paid (y/n) a visit.

(First Person P.O.V)

There was a soft knock coming from the front door of my house. It was quite late and a very unusual time for an angel to be stopping by, especially since my house resides in the realm furthest from the kingdom. Setting down the book I was reading, I stood up from the couch before deciding to open the door. My eyes travel upward only to be met with dark, gray orbs. "Lucifer..." I mumble as I step aside to let him in. 'He looks conflicted' I think to myself as he makes his way to sit down on the couch. "What are you doing here this late?" I ask while prepping some tea for him. Two minutes pass and he has yet to answer my question or greet me. Out of the corner of my eye I see him shift uncomfortably as he finally emits a sound.
"(Y/n)... there truly is no easy way to say this so I'll just spit it out. Tomorrow morning I will lead a rebellion against our father with my siblings." Slamming down my hands on the marble counter top I set my gaze down as I struggle to contain my emotions. "Lucifer you can't... you're going to get yourself killed!" I exclaim raising my head to look at him. Our eyes lock again, my eyes widen when I notice the seriousness in his. A look so determined it forces me to look away in shame for deciding to protest against his wishes. "(Y/n) you know about Lilith and the sin she's committed. And you know father has ordered for her to be wiped from existence. As her older brother I simply cannot accept fathers command and let my sister be killed." Lucifer states standing up in all his glory. Turning off the stove my gaze falls down to the marble countertop once more as my bottom lip quivers. "I... I understand that Lucifer but there has got to be another way! What if...What if we convince the other archangels that Lilith acted out of love! Maybe then father will realize that his command was too extreme! That way you and your siblings don't have to fight!" With a cry of desperation I lean against the countertop not believing in my own statement. A sigh leaves his lips as he nods disapprovingly, "Both you and I know they aren't willing to stain their name for the sake of myself and my siblings. Besides I rather not have you be punished for the mistakes of my family. I wouldn't forgive myself for that." His large hand reaches out to pull my body into an embrace. Both of his arms wrap themselves around my smaller form as I bury my face into his chest crying silent tears. We stay like this for about ten minutes, me crying while he tries to soothe away my broken heart. I weep and weep as I hold him tight hoping... no praying this isn't the last time I get to hold him this close to me. "I promise I'll visit you down there Lucifer. Just please whatever you do don't die on me tomorrow." I sob holding onto his shirt tighter than before. At this his hand rubs my back, "I won't die darling. And as for your promise I rather not have you visit. If father or Micheal find out you're sneaking out to see me they'll be enraged, then you'll be severely punished." Pulling myself away from his embrace I look at him straight in the eyes. "If this is our last night together... can I be selfish and request something from you?" I ask wiping away my tears. Slightly shocked, Lucifer nods and takes my hand into his. "Anything for you my dear." Taking a deep breath I squeeze his hand tighter and look at him with eyes full of lust.