Wishes

Soonyoung: since it's already new year. I want to give a wish every each of my members.

Seungcheol: go ahead son.

Soonyoung, clearing his throat: Cheol hyung, I wish you a happy family in your future.

Soonyoung to Jeonghan: hyung, I wish you to be a stick to one guy and will never cheat on his partner in the future and also don't be such a bitch.

Jeonghan: it's that even necessary?

Soonyoung to Jisoo: Hyung, since you're a good man. I wish you a happy life and will never get a boyfriend who's already have a boyfriend.

Soonyoung to Junhui: since you're already a perfect man alive in your perspective point of view, I wish you to stop dreaming and wake up from reality. But, since it's free to dream something about you like.. it's okay.

Soonyoung to Himself: and I wish myself to be a great tiger of all! Roar!

Junhui: dude, you don't look one.

Soonyoung to Wonwoo: anyways, for Wonu hyung, I wish you a happy wedding with Mingyu, wish you to Start reading about how to have a honey moon with my husband.

Wonwoo: tf?

Soonyoung to Jihoon: uh...

Jihoon: what? Don't say that you don't have one for me?

Soonyoung: nah, just wishing you to got taller now this year. And also! Please be my boyfriend in the future.

Jihoon: not even in your dreams.

Soonyoung to Minghao: and for Hao, happy new year.

Soonyoung to Mingyu: wish you to Start donating your heights. Specially to Woozi.

Soonyoung to Seokmin: be a best man alive this year.

Soonyoung to Seungkwan: be a best dive boo this year. And please don't pull a lame jokes. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Soonyoung to Hansol: wish I can be a good English speaking as u.

Soonyoung to Chan: SUP MAH PREN!