Waking up from this horrible, but wonderful nightmare

Micheal's pov:

When I appeared in Freddy's dream world, I heard yn's voice. "Will you stop?" she said. "Sorry princess, but no." Freddy said. I found them both with Freddy on top of yn. I went over to them, and I threw Freddy off of her. "Micheal?" yn said. I nodded.

Yn's pov:

"Micheal! You're here! Thank you!" I said. He took out a piece of paper and a pen, wrote something down, and handed it to me.

I'm not mad at you. I know your friend forced you to go. I just wish I would have been there to help you. Jason is real, if he tries to kill you, get ahold of me immediatley, and I'll come save you. Love your harley quinn outfit by the way. 

"Thank you." I said. I could tell something was wrong with Micheal. He was acting weird. "Micheal, are you o--." I said but was interrupted by Micheal grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Micheal, what ar--." I said but was interrupted by Micheal, but this time he kissed me, with half of his mask off. I don't know why, but I kissed him back. Without me realizing it, Micheal was lifting my legs around him and he picked me up making the kiss deeper. I didn't realize it until he actually picked me up. I didn't care he did that. We kept kissing until we heard a laugh. It was Freddy. Micheal broke the kiss but he was still carrying me with my legs around him. I tried to get down, but he tightened his grip on my legs, like he didn't want me to move. "Was I interrupting something?" Freddy asked with an evil grin. "No." I said. "Now leave us alone." I said. "princess, princess, princess, you don't understand do you?" Freddy said. "I don't understand what?" I asked. "I get what I want whenever I want it." Freddy said. "and what I want is you." Freddy said.  "Like hell you do!" I said. "we will see about that. Now Micheal release yn to me." Freddy said. "Micheal, I'm getting us out of here." I said. "How in the fuck are you doing that princess?" "There's no way out." Freddy said. "I know how to." I said. Micheal tilted his head at me in confusion. "trust me Micheal, I got this." I whispered in Micheal's ear. He nodded. "What do you me--" Freddy said walking closer, but I cut him off by saying, "Hold on tight Micheal." Micheal held me tight, and I teleported us away, and awake. I woke up in my (bfn) car without Micheal.