Waking up (Micheal's pov)

Micheal's Pov:

When I woke up, yn wasn't in my arms. 'Shit!'  I thought. I texted my one and only yn. Are you in the real world now? Where are you? I got a text a few seconds later. Yes I'm fine. Im with (bfn). I'll be back on monday... Hopefully. Yn texted. you will be alive! I'll come down there if I have to. I texted. Aww. Thank you Micheal. What was that kiss for? Yn texted. I told you I want you to be mine. And I will do ANYTHING to succeed. I texted. Yn texted back a minute later, Micheal, Don't get mad. Don't get mad at what? I texted back. Well actually don't laugh at me. Yn texted. I texted back, Ok. I won't laugh. Yn texted, I've liked you for a long time. I've had a crush on you, Freddy and Jason for a while. My crush happened the first tme I saw your guys's movies. It's just I like bad guys a lot, and I never expected you guys to be real. When you kissed me, I kissed you back because, I love you. My heart was happy. She loved me. I'm on my way! I texted. Wait what? Yn texted. I'm on my way to camp crystal lake. I texted. Why? Yn texted. To make sure you stay safe. I can't risk loosing you. I texted. How are you getting here? Yn texted. Walking. I texted back. Fine. But please don't kill my friends because they took me away from you. Yn texted. I thought for a minute. 'But they took yn away from me. They have to die somehow.' I thought. Then I realized something. Fine. I won't kill your friends. I texted back. I was sort of ok with not killing yn's friends, because, one, I didn't have to since Jason would, and two, if yn found out I killed her friends, she would hate me. I've got to go. We are here. Yn texted. ok. I'll see you soon. I texted back. Ok. Yn texted. I put my phone in my pocket, went downstairs, left Yn's house, and was on my way to camp crystal lake.