Wtf Freddy?

Yn's pov:

I woke up in the same boiler room as always, Freddy was nowhere to be found. 'Thank god.' I thought. I was about to move forward until, I felt something sharp on my neck, and a hand on my waist moving me backwards. "can you just leave me alone?" I asked. "No princess, I don't think I will." Freddy said. "Ok. If you won't leave me alone, I'll make you leave me alone." I said. "And just how are you going to do that Princess?" Freddy asked. "I have my ways." I said. "Want me to show you?" I asked. "It would be a good laugh princess. Go ahead and try." Freddy said. "Ok." I said. I tried to teleport away from him. I was fading, but my teleportation didn't work. "What the hell?" I said. Freddy laughed. "When I found out you had powers, and you could teleport out of my world, I decided to change my dream world so only MY powers work." Freddy said while grinning. "You son of a bitch! Fuck you!" I shouted. "Don't threaten me with a good time princess." Freddy said. "Go find a different girl to play with." I said. "Princess, I fell in love with you. I sure as hell ain't leaving you and you sure as hell ain't leaving me. Not as long as I can help it." Freddy said. "I know what you do." I said. "Oh really princess? What exactly do I do?" Freddy asked. "You do this all the time with girls. Then you kill them when they least expect it." I said. "You my princess, are correct. But that was until I met you." Freddy said. "Yeah right." I said. "What do I have to do to prove to you, that you are mine, and I won't hurt you." Freddy said while whispering in my ear. "Let me live my life, and stay away from me." I said. "sorry princess, but neither one of those are happening." Freddy said. "What will it take for you to leave me alone?" I asked while turning around to face him. "There's nothing you can do, except stay here with me." Freddy said. "That's not happening." I said while looking down and realizing Freddy's knives turned into needles. "Who said you had a choice?" Freddy said while looking at me with an evil grin.