In the dark, bad things happen.

Yn's pov:

It was five hours after I talked to Micheal. 'Where is he?' I thought. It was dark out, and I knew what was going to happen tonight. Jason would kill all of us. 'Hurry Micheal.' I thought.  I turned my head a little bit and saw Jason. "Guys! We need to get out of here! Now!" I said. "Why yn?" (bfn) asked. I pointed at Jason. "yn, it's just a person pulling a prank." Josh said. "Just watch." Josh said while getting up and walking towards Jason. "Josh, I wouldn't." I said. "Yn! It's ok." Josh said while walking further to Jason. He was in front of Jason, pretending to be all tough. "Get outta here! Get! Go away! Stop pulling pranks!" Josh said. Jason had his Machete in hand, and cut off Josh's head. "Shit!" Me and (bfn) said at the same time. Jason went running towards (bfn) with his machete ready to kill her, I stepped in front of (bfn) to protect her. Jason stopped before reaching me. "Yn! What are you doing?" (bfn) asked. "saving you!" I said. "Now run!" I shouted. (bfn) ran away, I stayed with Jason. He didn't kill me... yet. 'Why didn't he kill me?' I thought. "Jason?" I said. Jason tilted his head at me.

Jason's pov:

After I killed Josh I ran towards the girl next to my yn. I was ready to kill her, and to kill the rest of them except for yn. But, yn stepped in front of the other girl. I was still running with my machete in hand until, JASON! STOP! Mother said. I stopped. Don't scare yn. She already looks scared Jason. Just wait to kill her friends, then make yn yours Jason. Mom said. I nodded. After mother was done talking, yn's friend was already gone. 'Damn it!' I thought. "Jason?" Yn said. I tilted my head at her waiting for her reply. "Jason, I'm sorry about tresspassing on the campsite. I've seen movies with you in it, but, I didn't know you were real. My friends didn't know either. I'm sorry. Please don't kill me or my friends." Yn said. I waited for my mother to say something. Jason, Sweet Jason, Yn didn't know. She is telling the truth. but, her friends, they did know. You must kill her friends and keep yn hidden somewhere while you kill them. Mother said. I nodded. I grabbed yn's arm and took her to a cabin. "Hey! What are you doing?" Yn asked while trying to get me to let go, but, I had an iron tight grip on her, so she wasn't going anywhere. I took her to a cabin with no windows and the door locks from the outside. She had nowhere to escape. When we got to the cabin, I threw her in there and locked the door. "Let me out!" Yn yelled, but, I kept on walking away, ready to kill her friends.

Yn's pov:

After Jason threw me in here, I screamed, "Let me out!" He didn't let me out, and was walking away. Luckily, I still had my phone. I pulled out my phone to call Micheal. "You are roaming. To call your mobile plan." The phone said. "Shit! No service!" I said. "the hell do I do now? There are no windows in this cabin, the doors lock from the outside, and there's no cell service." Then I remebered my powers. I used my teleportation powers to get out and find my friends, but when I teleported, It put me back in the same cabin. "Shit! Even my powers don't work!" I shouted. I sat down waiting for Jason to come back. What else was I supposed to do? 'At least he is letting me live... for now.' I thought, and went to sleep, while waking up in a boiler room.