CHAPTER VIII. Jennie's Voice

Lisa

"Shoot!" Irene said as if a cue.

Everyone was anticipating, we really like to hear her sing. I was very curious since day one but I never asked because I don't want to look weird or something like that.

Everyone's attention was focused on Jennie. They would watch every move Jennie will make. They would even hilariously open their mouth as Jennie does. I can tell they're more excited to hear this lady's voice than me.

I just shook my head and laughed internally.

Figures, I gave you ride or die but you gave me games

This song, it's Figures by Jessie Reyez. I like this song.

Fvck! This is her singing voice? Damn even at the first line, she's singing it so well that it's giving me chills. I told her I  always play this song buy she only heard once and she fvcking know the notes and rhythm. This girl is a music genius!

Love Figures, I know I'm crying
'Cause you just wont change
Love Figures, I gave it all but you gave me shit
Love figures, I wish I could do exactly what you did

She even sings as if she suffered from at least ten break up. I laughed internally at my own thoughts. I looked at the girls and they were as shocked as I was. Their jaws are almost falling. Well, who wouldn't?

I wish I could hurt you back
Love, what would you do
If you couldn't get me back
You're the one who's gonna loose
Something so special, something so real
Tell me boy, how in the fvck would you feel
If you couldn't get me back
That's what I wish that I could do
To you oh ohhh, you ohhh oh ohhh

"Ah, I don't know what comes next," she giggled.

Me and the girls applaud at her.
She's a singer!

"Woah! That was mind blowing Jen," Yerim said with awe visible in her face.

"You should definitely be a singer!" Irene said proudly.

"Thank you guys," she said shyly.

"I-I didn't actually know you could sing so well like this. I'm so proud of you," I said and gave her the best smile I can give.

"T-thanks."

Is it just me or she's actually blushing?
Uwu, she's so cute.

After that scene we went back to practicing again until it was time for us to bid goodbyes.

"You were right, they were good. I like them," Jennie said out of the blue while we were riding to our studio.

"Good afternoon Lisa," Sana said as soon as I enter the studio.

"Good afternoon too Sana," I greeted back and smiled at her.

"The clients are already here," she added.

"Am I late?"

"No, actually they just arrived too."

We proceeded inside and I let Jennie sit at the corner and listen to music so she won't get bored while I'm working. I told her to call me when she need me.

-------------------

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs Lee. Is the your baby girl? She's so cute," I said and held the hand of the baby carried by Mrs. Lee.

Mr. Lee Seunggi and his wife Yoona really make a lovely couple. No wonder they had a very cute and charming little girl.

"Yes, thank you Ms. Manoban," Mrs. Lee.

"Who's the cutie cutie little baby? You are," I played with the baby and she was giggling. Uwu, she's so cute I wanna keep this adorable little one.

The parents were smiling too while seeing their baby smile. Who wouldn't anyway? This kid is a happy virus. Can I have a baby like this in the future?

Nah just kidding, I'm not gonna get married.

I prepared the equipments that I'll use in the pictorial.

"We'll start the shoot. You have to decide which concepts do you like for the baby," I said and let them think of concepts for the baby's pictorial.

"We would like our Yoori to be a little princess, a cow girl, a ballerina and a police officer," Mr. Lee said.

"Okay, let's start with the first concept. Mina, let's make this baby girl a princess," I said ang Mina took the girl to dress her up and did the make over.

Mina turn the girl into little Cinderella. The girl is now wearing a blue gown with a blue head band. Mina also put blue gloves and tada little Yoori is Princess Cinderella.

"Omo, Seunggi look at our Yoori. She definitely look like a real Princess," Yoona said as soon as she saw the transformation of her girlie.

"She's always our princess hon," the husband replied.

Didn't I mention? Mina is a well-known make up artist here in Busan. She is actually famous in the whole country for her skills in being a make up artist. She did make overs of many famous actors and idols.

After few minutes I started taking pictures of princess Yoori. She was well-behaved not like other kids who would make it hard for photographers to take good shots. She wasn't moving too much.

After the princess concept, the next one was cow girl. Mina made her look like Jessie from the movie Toy Story. As props we put horses beside her.

Everything went well until we finished all the concepts.

"We're done. Good job baby Yoori! Good job crew!" I appreciated everyone's effort today.

"Thank you Ms. Manoban," Yoona thanked me.

"No worries Madame, I was just doing my work," I said and smiled.

"By the way, you can get the photos tomorrow," I added.

After the work, I checked on Jennie who now peacefully sleeping in the corner. Poor girl, she had to wait for me for too long that she fell asleep.

I remembered her voice again . Damn, I don't think I would ever forget that.

I'll just let her sleep for a while. I'll just take a rest beside her, anyway I'm already exhausted, I need to chill.