1.

Syamone's Point of View.

"Yes momma, I know."I say for the third time trying not to cry.

I feel stupid

"I told you something was fishy about that boy, you don't listen. Now your ass over here crying."

I wipe my tears that were coming down a lot.

"And you think yelling at me is going to make me feel better?"I say.

She sighs over the phone, thinking about Nazire is already hurting me.

But this over social media? I'm so hurt and embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I want you to be the strong beautiful girl that I raised you. That momma raised you."

"How am I supposed to do that, huh? Without me going insane or going outside, with all those damn press."

I walk into my living room sitting down on the couch.

"Now you listen to me young lady, don't you ever let a man take your pride. I think it's time for you to make a journey back home."

I sigh, I move my hair out my face swiftly.

"Back home? There's nothing there, everybody is gonna say I'm different and I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood is gonna clown me ma."I respond.

"Everybody in this neighborhood is worried about you, that wanna comfort you.

You got people that care Syamone, now I suggest you get your ass back in this town or me and you gonna have problems."She says scolding a little.

I rub my head in lazy circles.

"Ok momma. I love you."

"I love you too baby, and remember what I said."

I hang up the phone, throwing it on the other side of the couch.

Why me? Usually I write songs that are happy and fun. But this isn't the best time for me.

I hear my phone ring again.

I look at it too see my label calling. I roll my eyes and answered it.

"Yes Beast."I say not interested in whatever he has to say next.

"You see that you're trending on the charts and on social media right now? We need you to get down to the label quick."He says excitingly.

Is this funny to him?

"Beast, I'm not in the physical nor mental state to try and milk this into coins. I'm drained."I responded.

"Girl you got ten minutes, I'll see you."He hangs up the phone before I could say anything else.

Fuck! This label always trying to do some slick shit man.

I walk towards the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I strip my clothes and put a bonnet over my head, so my hair won't revert.

I step into the shower, as the hot water prickles my skin.

*flashback*

"Babe, I love you."Nazire says as he wraps his arms around my lower waist.

The hot water stings us both, I turn towards him and peck his lips twice.

"I love you too Nazire."I respond, as I trail my fingers down his neck towards his chest.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, I couldn't possibly imagine life without you."

"I can't possibly imagine life without you too, no matter what's going on you'll always be a part of me" I say.