𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

♥️ Liked by instagramuser1, instagramuser2 and more

@s0ultr4sh ; gonna miss 🇬🇧 real bad.
views all comments
@instagram1 omg where are you going?
@instagram4 side profile 💯
@instagram28 are you leaving????

She let out a heavy sighs and plops down on her seat while staring out the window. Enjoying her last London's sunlights that she gonna miss it for sure. She fasten her seatbelt as the plane depart from the airport and she decided to just to stares outside the window, thinking about her life. Hanna been living at America for about 7 years and now at the age of 18, her father asked her return back to Korea without any clear explanation. She got no choice other than listen to her father's words.

After spending time almost 12 hours in the plane, Hanna finally arrived. She push the luggage trolley slowly while looking for her driver. Her face lit up a little when she saw the driver that already working for her father almost 10 years. She walks to the old man and bows down at him "hello Mr Yoon!" She said with a smiles plastered on her face.
"Hello hanna! It's been awhile, I'm glad you're home now" the older greet her back with a pleasant smile. They both talked a lot on their way home.

Hanna get out the car and take a deep breath, she closes the door and looks around the mansion. Nothing really changed even though it's been years. She said to herself and walks inside the house as the maid opened the door for her. Hanna make sure she bows down at everyone that caught her eyes and walks to the leaving room. "Hanna welcome home!"

She smiles a little and walks to her sister, Kwon Nara, hugging her tight before walking to her parents, giving them the same hugs. "You must be tired, go and get some rest first okay?" Her mother strokes her hair softly.

She entered her room and looks around. Wow I left this place almost 8 years. Everything is still the same. Her old childhood memories came back to her and she lost in her thoughts until a knock came into her door, making her come back to reality. "Yes?" She said as she opened the door revealing her sister with her luggages. "We're going out for dinner at eight so yeah be ready by that, wear something formal"

She nods slightly at her sister and closes back the door. She took a glance at the clock on the wall, 6.30, I need to get ready now. She washes and dresses herself in a baby blue off shoulder knee-length dress. When done, she check herself on the mirror and smiles a little at her reflection. This is nice I think.

She walks out the room as the clock strikes 7.55 with her heels on hand. They drove to a fancy restaurant and eat their dinner in silence. Growing up alone at another country for 6 years really makes she feels away from her parents. She don't even know how to starts a conversation.

"Hanna, I already sign you up at this one school. So you're going to study there for two years okay?" Her mother said and Hanna looked at her with a smile and slowly nods her head. She hates new environment.

ㅡ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚

🌻-------------------🌻

♥️ Liked by instagramuser2, instagramuser3 and more

@s0ultr4sh guess I can say I'm home? 🇰🇷
views all comments
@insta_6 welcome
@famousppl even in dark, I can see your beautifulness 😍
@nonoyesyes am I the only one who don't know that she's Korean?!?!?!

🌻-------------------------------------🌻

A/N ; hi hello thankyou for reading lmao.