𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

♥️ Liked by instagramuser20, insta_7778 and others

@s0ultr4sh am I ready? I hope you all have a nice day.
views all comments
@prettygirl1 have a nice day Hanna!
@instagirl good morning!
@thisboy starts your day with a smile!

Hanna packed her bag and get out from her room to the dining room for breakfast. She sits beside her sister and start eating quietly. "Hanna I hope you make lots of new friends here" her father said without looking up from her plate and Hanna replied him with a nods without looking up too.

after breakfast, Mr Yoon sent Hanna to school and Hanna thanked him for the ride. She walks into the school gate and walks to find the school's office. She knocked the door softly and entered the room. "Yes what may I help you?" The woman behind the desk asked her and she politely bow to her before introducing herself "uhm hello I'm Hanna the new transfer student"

"Okay class, today we got a new student, please introduce yourself" the teacher said to Hanna and she nods a little. "Uhm hi my name is Kwon Hanna and I'm from London" she said in a low tone and quickly lowered down her gaze. "So I hope you all can treat her right and also be friend with her. Okay so, Hanna you're sitting next to yeji there" Hanna looked up at the seat that the teacher pointed and a girl with a piggy tails waving her hand at her. She smiles a little and walks to the seat.

"Hi I'm yeji!" The girl introduced herself to Hanna while pulling out her hand for a handshake, smiles never leave her face, "hello yeji, I'm Hanna" she took her hand and shakes it a little.

After the first period ended, the two girl seating infront of her turns around. "I'm chaeryeong and this is ryujin" Hanna smiles and bow her head a little. "So Hanna tell us, why did you move here?" The girl named chaeryeong asked her and Hanna just smiles softly "my dad never told me the reason but I just assuming that he missed me" miss me? Funny.

"our school lunch is the best they got so many options and so many vending machines too!" Ryujin said excitedly while thinking about the foods. They arrived at the cafeteria and ryujin and chaeryeong parts way with Hanna and yeji. "So Hanna what do you want to eat?" Yeji said while her eyes never leave the menu. When it's their turn to order, yeji orders spicy ramen for her and some egg sandwiches for Hanna.

Hanna put her tray on the table and sits infront of ryujin. "You only eat this?" Ryujin asked her and she nods, "yeah, this looks good" Hanna smiles and slowly unwrapped her sandwich. While they're eating, suddenly someone sits beside Hanna that makes hanna turns her head, "what?" The male said and Hanna shakes her head, quickly looking away. "Oh Hanna, this is hyunjin, jisung, Seungmin and felix. They always eat lunch with us, so yeah I hope you don't mind" chaeryeong explained and Hanna replied her with a smile.

After lunch, they went back to the classroom and luckily for them, the teacher got meetings so free time. Hanna was listening to the girls talk when someone pull a chair and sit beside her table, it's was jisung. "So Hanna, you reminded me of someone but I don't know who" "do you have a sister Hanna?" Yeji asked.