𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

♥️ Liked by chaeryeonglee, hhyunjinn, seungstagram and more

s0ultr4sh good morning ; have a nice day 🌻🌈☀️
Views all comments
chaeryeonglee good morning!
lucyeji seeya!
Instagramuser2 😍😍😍

"Thank you for the ride Mr Yoon!" Hanna said closed the door and walks inside the school. She walks through the hall way when she felt stares on her. She looks around and saw other students staring at her. She keep her head down and walks to her classroom.

Hanna didn't raise up her head until she felt someone sitting beside her. She blinks at the unfamiliar person beside her. "Hi" she turned to the owner and slowly nods her head, "hello and yes?" Hanna said slowly.

"So you're Nara's sister?" The girl said and Hanna nods. She scanned Hanna from the head to toe and chuckles. "You look nothing like her, probably the rumours are true" she smirks before wiggling her eyebrows. Hanna blink and frowns in confusion, "What's rumours?" "See you around Hanna" the girl said and walked away leaving Hanna dumbfounded.

Hanna was doodling random stuff on her notebook, thinking about earlier. "Hanna what are you thinking of?" Hanna blinks few times before turning to Yeji who has been staring at Hanna. "Are you okay?" Chaeryeong turn to ask. "Yeah... It's just weird"

"What's weird?" Yeji asked again "well this morning, everyone is staring at me and then someone came to me asking if Nara is my sister or not. Then she just said about the rumours being true before left just like that" Hanna explained and a sigh left her lips.

"I think they're staring at you because you're Nara's sister" ryujin said and Hanna frowns, "what's up with everyone and my sister?" She whines softly "also what about the rumours?"

"Your sister posted the picture of both of us right? So now people know about you so they're checking whether the rumours true or not" chaeryeong explained "if you're her sister mean Director Kwon who is the school's director is your father and they want to know if you're adopted or not" she continued.

"What?! I'm adopted?" Hanna said still can't believe what she heard. "Yeah they said, if you're not then why they keep it secret about you" ryujin replied and that's makes her quiet.

Yeji noticed the change in Hanna's face, "Hanna let's go and grabs some ice cream after school hm?" Hanna turned to Yeji with a small smiles and nods little, "yeah sure" a little ice cream won't hurt right?

Hanna can't focused on class today. everything is wrong. Her handwriting becomes a mess and easily forgot things. She wishes time would go fast so the ice cream time will come faster.

🌻-------------------------------🌻

 Liked by s0ultr4sh, chaeryeonglee, yongboks and more

ryuryujin it's never wrong with ice creams w/ @s0ultr4sh @chaeryeonglee @lucyeji
views all comments
@instagrammer1 drop the locations sis
@hanji_sung without us?!?!

ryuryujin it's never wrong with ice creams w/ @s0ultr4sh @chaeryeonglee @lucyeji views all comments@instagrammer1 drop the locations sis @hanji_sung without us?!?!

Liked by vegetarians1, s0ultr4sh, seungstagram, hanji_sung

lucyeji one with ryujin! 😍 @ryuryujin
Views all comments
@seungstagram both of you girls looks better on pics
@lucyeji @seungstagram excuse me Seungmin whattheheck
@ryuryujin @seungstagram  I'm blocking you.

Liked by s0ultr4sh, ryuryujin, yongboks

@chaeryeonglee feel better soon, Hanna, rainbows are waiting for you @s0ultr4sh
@yongboks what happened to Hanna?
@hanji_sung @s0ultr4sh nice hoody.

🌻-----------------------------------------🌻

Lmao bye lol