𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

♥️ Liked by lucyeji, hhyunjinn, yongboks and more

@s0ultr4sh it's been a week, missing 🇬🇧 so bad.
Views all comments
@instauser omg you're so pretty!
@thatuser hyunjin liked this 👀
@ryuryujin so pretty! 😍

It's been a week since she left America and she can't help but missing the vibe there. Wish I can go back. "What are you thinking Hanna?" She snapped out and turns to her sister who currently driving. "Nothing I just miss America" she said quietly and turns her gaze back to the road. It's Saturday and the sister decided to went out for bonding time. They haven't hang out much since Hanna moved to America.

"So what do you want to eat?" Nara asked her sister while looking around. "Sushi sound nice"Nara continue and Hanna  nods her head, agreeing to her sister. They went into the sushi restaurant and seated. "So how's school? Got new friends?" Nara asked while they waited for their food. Hanna nods and smiles a little "school was fine and yes I made some friends. They're super shook when I told them you're my sister". Nara laughs "oh why is that?" Hanna shrugs and laughs as well.

"So why do you think dad asked me to move here back?" Hanna said while staring at her sister who is enjoying her food. "I don't know for real, I don't know what he's been planning this time" Nara said before continue eating.

After eating, they went to find some new clothes. Hanna walks through the racks and pull out a cute flower printed crop top. "Buy this for me Nara" Hanna said to Nara who also busy finding her clothes. Nara nods as yes and her eyes never left the clothes.

"Nara I want to buy new shoes" Hanna said pulling her sister to her favorite shoe brand. "You got a lot of shoes Hanna" Nara said and chuckles a little at the sight of her sister who is currently very focused searching for her shoes. "Yeah I know. I want a new one". After almost 30 minutes, they finally walk out the shop with shopping bags full on their hand.

"Do you have a boyfriend Hanna?" Nara's question made Hanna looked up from her ice cream and she frowns a little "what? No I don't". They currently eating ice cream replenish their energy. "Then why you're so sad leaving America?" Nara asked again and Hanna shrugs, staring into space. Right, why I'm so sad leaving America

"I don't know. I can't find any answer why it's hard for me to leave America" Hanna said and continue eating her ice cream silently. After their ice cream, they both decided to go home since it's almost night.

"You know, I was just like you right now when you left to America. The loneliness and sadness won't go away for weeks but then I met my friends, they help to refill your place. So the sadness slowly fades away" Nara said, eyes never leave the road. "You'll be fine Hanna, I know because I've been there before" she continue and took a quick glance at her sister who keep staring outside the window.

Hanna flopped on top of her bed when they reached home and stares at the ceiling. Will I be okay? When will I be okay?

ㅡ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆

🌻------------------------------------🌻

♥️Liked by instagramuser20, binniechang, seungstagram and more

@naralay sisters bonding time? @s0ultr4sh
Views all comments
@chrisbang sister?!
@jujijojaje OMG THEY'RE SISTERS?

🌻------------------------🌻

PROFILE UPDATED.

Kwon Nara21Fashion design student

Kwon Nara
21
Fashion design student

🌻------------------------------🌻
A/N let's see how long can I keep up with this 🤡