Such an asshole

A couple months passed since my incident and life is back to normal

A couple months passed since my incident and life is back to normal. I'm back at school, work and my other sports and activities. My cast cam off about a week ago. My father is still the same and so is all the other people in my life.

I was currently at Bookers house, reading aloud to him. He always had trouble reading throughout his childhood, so I promised him I'll read to him every week.

"Juliette?"

"Mhmm"

"Do you ever just want to runaway?"

"Of course."

"Let's do it." He spoke flatly with a underlying tone of excitement.

"Are you crazy? Of course I want to, but I can't just leave the gang behind. And I wanna go to college maybe someday."

He looked annoyed, I just shook my head and smiled. He was sure one crazy Soc. I continued to read until I had work. Booker drove me to the DX and stayed for a little while. We talked about all sorts of things up at the counter. Soda and Steve we working on a tuff mustang out back in the garage.

Booker and I talked for awhile until I saw, of all people walk in. Dallas Winston. The bell rang as he opened the store door and gave a glare at Booker.

"Books I think you should go. I talk to you later." I spoke quietly, not wanting a fight to happen between the two teenagers.

"K, I see you later then." I took his hat off my head and placed it on mine. I stood on my toes to wrap my arms around his neck for a quick farewell hug. He kissed my cheek and waved goodbye, knocking shoulders with Dallas as he walk by.

"Hows you boyfriend?" Dallas smirked

"You know he is not my boyfriend."

"Oh cmon you totally like him." He placed a box of cigarettes on the counter. I simply huffed in response.

"Why do you hate him." I questioned.

"He is a Soc. Duh." He said in the most rude tone.

"You are such a smartass. You know that right." I rang up his cigs as he rolled is eyes.

"You know you love me."

"Keep dreaming Winston."

He suddenly got closer towards my face, grabbing my waist. He pulled my hips to his and rested his forehead to mine. I smirked and leaned in, as soon as he closed his eyes, I swerved the kiss.

"I told you to keep dreaming." I mocked.

"Your such a tease."

"You know you love me."

Such an asshole.

Little did I know, I would see him as an asshole for much longer.

Omg sorry for the wait and this terrible and short chapter. I have a lot of school and sports rn. Vote and comment!!