SORRY PT.2

At the girls house after what happened on the group chat with sasha

Sasha P.O.V

I walked downstairs to the living room and saw all the girls. "Hey sasha" the girls said and ignored them. "Babe?" Bayley said. I didn't say anything. "Sasha look we are sorry" Paige said and I still ignored them "sasha please just talk to us" Ronda said "come on sasha" carmella said.

I wasnt mad at them I was teaching them a lesson to not mess with me. But the girls still tried to make me talk and I didn't say a word to them. "Come on sasha we will do anything to make it up to you" brie said "anything?" I said.
"Yeah" the girls said "ok sounds good" i said "I want you guys to help me with something" I said "what is it?" Mandy said "let's TP one of my ex's house" I said "okay.." the girls said.

So went to Stephanie McMahon house.
"You dated steph" nikki said "uh yeah" i said. "That's a shocker" bayley said
"How else I got into WWE" I said. The girls stopped and stared at me "I'm kidding" I said.

So we TP Stephanie house and we also threw eggs at her house but when we saw pulling into the driveway. We all ran back to the house. Once we were all in the house. "Banks if I get fired your dead!" Carmella said "she probably didn't even see us" i said "you better hope so" ruby said.

We all went back to our rooms with our gf. "Babe I swear to God if I get fired. We are Done" bayley said. I kissed her "I love you" I said "I love you to" bayley said.