THE FALLING

NO ONES P.O.V

"IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU GUYS!"
sasha yelled at alexa and liv. And they both started laughing "you wont last week without us" Alexa said "yes I will" sasha said. "No you won't" liv said "ok then" sasha said and leaves.

Meanwhile

"Look lana I'm sorry" bayley said
"You looked at another girl ass" lana said "I'm sorry baby but you have better ass" bayley said. "Your just saying that" lana said. Lana leaves the room.

*************

"Char you okay?" Becky asked
"Yeah" char said "you sure?" Becky said. "No I'm not" char said "how come" becky said "cause I saw you with your ex" char said. "Nothing happened between us" becky said
"Your sure because I saw you hugging him" char said. And char lefted the room.

************

"Ronda you make everything so difficult" natalya said "how do I make this difficult" Ronda said "you turn the smallest things into the biggest problems" natalya said "no I dont" Ronda said. "Yes you all the time this why we have problems in our relationship" natayla said. Natayla storms out the room*

***************

"NIKKI!" Paige yelled and nikki walked inside "what" nikki said
"Why are you texting dakota?" Aj said
"What do you mean?" Nikki said. Paige showed nikki the texts messages of her and Dakota from nikki's phone
"How did y-" paige cuts nikki off
"No nikki, why were you texting Dakota for!" Paige yelled. "I can explain" nikki said "NO!" Aj yelled. Paige and Aj lefted the room angry.

**************

"Carmella answer the question, did you sleep with corey?" Brie said
"Yes and baby I'm sorry" carmella "are you" brie said "yes I am" carmella said. "It doesn't seem like it" brie "baby I love you" carmella said "I do to but i need i just need some time" brie said. Brie got her stuff and lefted and carmella started crying.

******************

"Mandy look it was accident" Sonya said "you kissed her" mandy said.
"Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" Sonya said "yeah you shouldn't have" mandy said. "I love you Sonya but I cant keep forgiving you for this" mandy said and leaves "shit!" Sonya says to herself.

*****************

"RUBY YOU KISSED HER TWICE! Sarah yelled "baby..." ruby said
"And you did it right in front of me" Sarah said "what you dont love me anymore" Sarah said "I do" ruby said "if you did you shouldn't have kissed her!" Sarah yelled. Sarah grabs her backpack and leaves.

************************************

A/N: hope you liked this chapter!