OMG! 3

*At the Girls house*

Bayley P.O.V

I woke up sasha and she woke.
"Are you cheating on with alexa and liv?!" I yelled. Then all the girls came into my room. "Wtf is going on?" Sasha said
"What's go on is that your cheating on me" I said "no I'm not" sasha said
"Then who put you to sleep cause you dont sleep through the day like this" I said "yes I'm cheating on you" sasha said.

Tears fell down my face. I stormed out my and lefted. And the rest of the girls followed me to make sure I was okay but I wasnt okay.

Sasha P.O.V

When bayley lefted. "Hey babes" I said
"You okay babygirl?" Alexa asked me
"I'm okay. I just feel bad for bayley" I said
"Hey she gonna be okay" liv said. I was still sleepy "awww is our little baby still sleepy?" Liv said. I nodded. Liv carried me to other guest room. Alexa pulled the sheets off. Liv put me gently on the bed.
"I love you mommy and daddy" I said and I fell asleep.

Alexa P.O.V

I kissed sasha head and I layed right next to her. And liv did the same. "I feel bad now" liv said "me too" I said. "Poor bayley" liv said "I guess something's aren't meant to be" I said. "I love you liv" I said "I love you to" liv said.

Bayley P.O.V

I was outside crying and the girls were comforting me then lana kissed me out of no where and I kissed her back.
"Look I'm sorry about you sasha" lana said "its okay. I'm sorry about you and liv" I said. "You wanna go somewhere to eat" lana said "yeah sure" I said. We went to go eat.