Lost Paladin

Previously on The Heart of Voltron:

The force of Zarkon's suit being broken and erupt caused Voltron to separate, but the lions were floating around.

"Did we do it?" Lance questioned as he stared at the debris of Zarkon's suit and the lions floating.

"Is it over?" Hunk asked, the Yellow Lion moving to look where Zarkon was.

"I have Allura and Kolivan! We need to go!" Coran ordered.

The lions started to make their way towards the Castle, but then Shiro spotted the White Lion who was floating behind them.

"Zoey!" Shiro shouted.

"We need to tow Zoey onto the ship!" Pidge yelled. 

Then Keith and Pidge flew towards the White lion, grabbed her, and brought her towards the ship.

"Princess, we're all onboard." Pidge informed.

Once everyone was onboard, The Castle went through a wormhole, getting away and appeared in a different area in space. After that, everyone ran out of their lions and headed towards the White Lion hangar. Shiro ran towards the White Lion with the four paladins and two Alteans behind him.

"Zoey!" Shiro shouted as he arrived at the entrance to the Lion's head.

"Zoey are you okay?!" Pidge shouted running behind Shiro.

"Zoey?" Shiro asked as the doors slid opened. 

They were shocked what they saw: the cockpit...it was empty. The only thing left behind was the White bayard that was still in its slot.

"She's...gone." Pidge gasped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Days Later:

Shiro and Keith were flying their lions in an open space, looking through the debris, hoping to spot the White Paladin.

"Anything, Keith?" Shiro asked over the intercom link.

"No, nothing." Keith replied back.

"Let's look a little bit more." Shiro suggested.

"Alright." Keith agreed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After two more hours of searching, the Black and Red paladin decided to head back to the Castle. When Shiro and Keith returned to the castle, they waited in the lounge with Pidge while Coran escorted the Puigians that Lance and Hunk had brought with them to the guest rooms. Then the two went to meet with the others in the lounge area. Allura soon arrived after them.

"So nothing?" Allura asked when she spotted Shiro and Keith. 

Shiro shook his head as he stared at the ground. Keith could easily tell that Zoey's disappearance had left an impact on all of them, especially Shiro. To their point of view, Zoey was family. Without her here, it felt like a piece of their souls was ripped out of them. She was the one who kept them together. But they were still doing their best at freeing the universe from the Galra empire.

"How did it go for you, Pidge?" Keith asked, who leaned back on the bench as she lifted her glasses.

"Well, I talked to some members of the desert tribes of Planet Kyrtha, but they couldn't identify the person in the footage. So that was a dead end." Pidge explained. Then she continued in a cheerful tone. "Well there are still some clues, like the Tando people who live on the other side of the galaxy."