Indigo Paladin

It was the next morning, Sorcha was at the control room, on the podium under the balmera crystal, meditating. There were multiple screens in front of her. She was trying to figure out where the paladins for Aratron would be. For now she was concentrating as the other aliens in the control room were at work.

=======

Meanwhile, Yseult was giving a tour for Zoey, who was still amazed that she had a family all this time.

"So you guys have been asleep for almost 10,000 years?" Zoey asked.

"Yes. When we woke up, we began to prepare for Aratron to be awakened and had to fix up our planet again." Yseult replied.

"Fix up?" Zoey questioned.

"We had to make sure that nothing bad had happened to our planet while we were sleeping and to make sure that all of our systems would be up and running when we woke up." Yseult explained.

"Ah, I see." Zoey agreed.

"How about I introduce you to some of the scientists from the lab?" Yseult suggested.

"I would love to." Zoey accepted.

=====

Yseult led Zoey down a long hallway where she passed a few aliens, which some were recognizable, Alteans mostly, but there were a few Olkaris as well. However, there were some that she didn't recognize.

"Here we are." Yseult said, catching Zoey's attention.

The door slid open to the left and the two entered the lab. If Zoey had one word to describe it, incredible would probably be the one. It was very high tech as Yseult led her into the room. Zoey was amazed by the number of people in the room.

 Zoey was amazed by the number of people in the room

{A/N: This is what the labs looks like}

"Anything new we come across, we take samples, photos, and observations before we come here. Then we analyze it to see if something could help us or endanger us." Yseult explained.

"Do you go off in teams?" Zoey asked.

"Of course, we want to make sure that they'll be safe while exploring. There are two guards, a healer, and two scientists who travel to new places together." Yseult replied.

Then they stopped at one station of the room, the person was kneeling down, getting something from under his desk.

"Sam, there's someone I like you to meet." Yseult announced.

Once the man stood up, Zoey instantly recognized him.

"Samuel Holt!" Zoey gasped.

"Um, how do you know me?" Samuel asked, curious.

"Your daughter, Katie." Zoey replied, smiling.

"Katie?" Samuel questioned with wide eyes, "You know my daughter?"