The Night is all Yours

*Tobys Pov*

The first time I arrived at the mansion I was late for a meeting and didn't care to stop and explain to the guards why I was there, This time however I should have done the same thing. "Oi, You assholes, you know me! Get the fuck out of my way!" I growled as I was getting very irritated and annoyed since these guards have been arguing with me for the last 5 minutes. I was very tempted to shift into my wolf at this point and just force my way in, but the sound of the front door opening and a very sweet scent filling my nose had me stopping and starting at Nate as he leaped towards me. "Awww Kitten, I've missed you so much!!!" I exclaimed as I had caught Nate in my arms and spun us around while I hugged him tightly. "YOUR BACK! Your back! your back!" Cheered Nate as he nuzzled his head into my neck and hugged me tightly while tears fell from his eyes "Oh kitten its alright, no tears now, you'll make me cry" I stated in a calming tone as I held Nate close to me and carried him inside the house while the guards stood there in shock but ended up sighing heavily as I kicked the door shut once I was inside "We didn't expect you back until tomorrow Toby, but I guess we can't help that you're a ... 'Needy' wolf" sighed Aiden as I growled loudly and felt Nate's chest rumble in a growl as well "He's my needy Wolf! you grumpy Ass cat, stop being a meanie!" Yelled Nate as I tried my best to hide my proud grin that threatened to spread across my face as Aidens face was full of shock and surprise at what his youngest son had said to him. "Ahem... dinner will get cold if we wait any longer, shall we go and eat what Nancy has whipped up?" asked Steff as he broke the awkward silence and we all silently agreed and headed to the dining room with me still carrying my precious kitten. Dinner was mashed potatoes with chicken breast which was delicious and fulfilling then after dinner was peanut butter brownies which I happily snatched three up and snacked on them. I was on my third brownie when my Nate quickly leaned in and bit half the brown from my mouth and very slowly leaned back into his seat and chewed on my loss brownie piece. I was shocked by what he was doing but his mischievous look in his eyes had me smirking and ever so slightly getting aroused "aww" I huffed out playfully as I finished my brownie before Nate could steal anymore of it then I stood up and snatched Nate up from his seat "Ahhh!! put me down!!" Shreiked Nate in fear as he clung to me while I walked towards the door "Nope time for bed Kitten, it's way past your bedtime" I sang out as Nate struggled in my grip "What do you mean Bedtime!? I ain't got one!" Exclaimed Nate as he managed to climb up my shoulder and left me holding him by his legs that endlessly squirmed to get free "You do now Kitten" I called back with a chuckle as I managed to make it to the room I was given when I stayed the nights and I tossed Nate onto the bed "Toby I don't want to go to bedddd" whined Nate as he dragged out the bed part while I looked at him curious eyes "Well what do you want to do kitten? I'm here for you're entertainment" I stated as I laid down on the bed in front of Nate as gave him a smile as he gave me those kitten eyes "I cant read your mind baby, tell me what you want" I stated in a whisper as I gazed into Nates eyes as he fiddled with his fingers as he thought.

*Nate's Pov*

I'm so freaking happy about Toby being back but he's making these weird feelings come back to me when he asked me that weird question, "what do I want to do?" I said in my head as I began to feel hot and a tingly sensation began to creep into my belly as dirty thoughts began to run through my mind "Oh I don't know, maybe I want Toby to ravish my small body and make me squirm underneath his perfectly built form, and as he kisses me gently and every so often shifting back to nibbling my sensitive skin while I let out soft needy noises. And then yo- Nate buddy, eyes on me" Toby's concerned voice interrupted my thoughts and had me back to reality. I locked eyes with Toby's like he said to and I simply stared into his eyes for a long moment, I noticed that Tobys was saying something but I wasn't listening to him. For some reason had the urge to be in Toby's arms at the moment, without much thought I lundged forward and was quickly embraced into a tight and comfortable hug by Toby's who held me closely to his warm chest "T-Toby, please just h-hold me" I stuttered out as I nuzzled my head into the crook of Tobys neck and hummed as his scent calmed down these weird feelings inside me "of course Kitten, the night is all yours" stated Tobys as he simply held me close and let me do what I wanted. After a little bit Toby fell onto his side and pulled me closer so I was snuggling into him, I was purring loudly and my hands clutched Toby's shirt as I cuddled into him as he covered us up with the covers and I began to doze off from all the warmness surrounding me. Before I drifted off to sleep I felt Toby kiss my forehead and start running his free had through my hair, lulling me into a peaceful sleep as I slept besides my mate, knowing I was safe in his arms.