Chapter 21

[16:02:53]<Michael>Squip, hey.

[16:02:56]<Squip>Hello Michael. How was school?

[16:03:00]<Michael>Good! I asked Jeremy to prom today.

[16:03:05]<Squip>I heard. That's wonderful.

[16:03:08]<Michael>You heard? How did you hear?

[16:03:11]<Squip>Since I have access to your phone, I also have access to your phone's microphone. I overheard the conversation. Is that alright?

[16:03:16]<Michael>Oh okay. Yeah that's fine.

[16:03:20]<Squip>So, you've successfully gotten him to go with you for prom. What's the next step?

[16:03:27]<Michael>I'm not sure. I'll plan out the night. I'll probably ask Jake and Rich for advice too.

[16:03:32]<Squip>Good. It's good to also take advice from peers.

[16:03:36]<Michael>Dinner and maybe another activity is enough, right?

[16:03:38]<Squip>Yes. Consider fine dining. You could also take a look at nearby parks. Would you look into getting a photographer? Usually the ones the high school supplies are too amateur.

[16:03:43]<Michael>I don't know. It doesn't seem like something that we'd do. I'll think about it I guess.

[16:03:46]<Squip>At least find some way to record your memories. Prom is very important.

[16:03:48]<Michael>Yeah.

[16:03:50]<Squip>I also heard you were assigned homework in your history class. Are you going to get to work on it?

[16:03:57]<Michael>Yeah, I'll get it done soon.

[16:04:00]<Squip>I noticed your history grade has fallen to a 68 percent. You should get back on track if you want to avoid failing the class.

[16:04:03]<Michael>I know.

"I know my grade's failing. You don't have to remind me." Michael sighed.

[16:04:13]<Squip>I heard that. The microphone, remember? Know that I don't want you to feel belittled, I am just trying to keep you on top of your responsibilities.

  Jesus.

[16:04:17]<Michael>Right, okay.

  Michael exited the program. Three messages and a missed call from Rich.

  Why don't I get any notifications? Is it the Squip's app?

  Michael entered the text conversation with Rich.

"Michael did you ask Jeremy??"

"Michaelllll"

"Hey replyyy"

"Miiiccchhhaaaeeelllll"

  Michael read the messages.

"Hey." Michael texted.

"Michaelll where were u" Rich replied.

"Sorry I was busy"

"Well did you ask Jeremy?!"

"I did. He said yes"

"That's great! Now we can really start planninggg. We've got about two weeks."

My Favorite Person (Boyf Riends Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara