Chapter 1

I'm not going to make my life seem like some tragedy, it's like I'm gonna try to make my situation look and feel better.

My name's Lighting, yeah, I know weird name I get that. I'm currently on Alchemor, a maximum Decepticon prison ship from Cybertron. You're all probably think "she must of done something pretty awful to get herself locked up in there." I exactly  did do anything, I'm teenager and I've been here since I was a toddler.

My crime is being related to a Deception, to be specific I'm the only daughter of Megatron. Yep..my life is pretty much sucks, everyone on Cybertron was pretty much scared of me even though I was a little kid. I remember a few thing before I got put into this rust bucket 

(A few years ago) 

I'm running down my father's main ship, alarms are blaring and guards are running to the control's centre.

I'm scared and confused, I wanted to see my father. I haven't seen him since this morning and hadn't seen him since. The alarms are turned off and everything's gone quiet, I'm in the corner, not making a single sound. 

I hear footsteps and there he stood, Optimism prime. He looked at me like he already knew who I was "What's your name." He asks me, I don't know what to do so I  just reply "I..I'm L..l..lighting, sir." He gestured for me to follow him and I do.

He handed me over to Bumblebee and faced off with my father leading them to their death. I'm now last person that Optimism spoke to before he died, he was also the only Autobot who showed me kindness.

(Present day)

I'm not in capsule like other prisoners, the Cybertron court or the really jerky Auto-idoits ruled it as to "harsh of punishment for a child" but they still sent me to a maximum security prison ship, when I was a toddler. Yeah as you can see, I'm not that big on making any contact with Autobots. I do get 'special privileges' like getting to learn stuff and having a cell, though I doubt that anyone on this ship has any brain cells at all. 

I'm sitting in my cell, thinking about Cybertron and pretty much everyone I knew "they all probably forgot about me." Chuckle to myself before looking up at on of the security cameras, Fixit on break in One....Two....Three and the cameras go down. Time for training, I spent a lot of my time researching and getting videos of Autobot battle so that I could be able defend or fight my way out of stuff.

(One hour later)

 Training going great though it's sort of boring, just doing drills and actually doing any real fight but got to work with it. I'm not doing anything when the ship starts shaking "probably just a metero shower."  I think to myself then it starts to shake a bit more violently "okay, this isn't a metero shower." before hearing voices 

"are you sure that this is okay, Fuse." A voice asked nervously 

"Yes, Rubble, she's one of us." Another voice answered politely 

"NOW LETS BLOW THIS UP, BANG."  Screams a different voice 

"Boom, we aren't allowed to go and blow anything, NOT TILL WE GET TO EARTH ANYWAYS." The fourth voice shouts with excitement.

 I froze "the ship is going to crash on earth." I think to myself "time  for that fresh start,Lighting, don't throw it away." The cell door was smashed to the ground revealing a Dinobots and three Minbots "Not ideal but better than nothing. 

We started to run to the escape pod, I introduced myself "I'm Lightening, by the way." The two small red matching bots looked at her with wide grins "We're Boom and Bang, the Dinobot is Rubble and the yellow Minbot is Fuse." I remember those names I heard guards talk about them before put me on the ship, I ask awkwardly "So...are your..um..parents." The purple Dinobot  replied "Decepticons, yep." I felt suddenly sick to the stomach "and...you know." Fuse answered "your dad is Megatron, don't worry, we're all in the same boat." I felt strange, like I belonged with them after having no one to depend on for years. 

We make to the escape pods in a few minutes to spare, we look at each other in silent agreement that we would stick together. When we began to plummet down to earth and watch the ship go down. I feel everything that I hate about myself my father, my past and my life as the daughter of a Decepticon, slowly drift away from me. I had no idea it was going to come straight back at me and hit me where it hurt, somewhere I never thought it would hurt and someone I didn't think would hurt me. 

(One hour later( 

I'm on earth, I'M ON FREAKING EARTH, I have never been happier to be on this plant ever. I'm a few feet away from my escape pod with Fuse, Rubble, Bang and Boom, we stand there for a few moments and look in awe of our surroundings. Rubble broke the silence "I know we don't know each that well but...you guys aren't going to leave?" I pretty much was take back by the question, no one had ask me to stay around, everyone thought of me as a pain but I answered "I'm certainly not leave you and either are they, we're in this together.'' And that start a sisterhood that had its calm before it's storm that laid ahead.