Chapter 3

Okay, If I knew that patrol was going to end in autobot chase, I seriously would have just gave the mech amnesia for a week. We were patrolling the east side of an abandoned power plant, it was just me and Rubble. Fuse had to set up a tracking system while Boom had some explosions to test and Bang was examining the deception hunter so she could make a replica.

Rubble is Dinobot mode, she's what the human call a Triceratops or something. I'm just driving before picking up a signal "Rubble, I'm picking something up on my radar about twelve feet away." I say to myself before thinking about the red mech "it might be him or a deception." But Rubble's shriek cut me out of my thoughts, I look to see two mechs and a femme before looking at Rubble whose frozen with fear. I look again at the three bots, the femme is blue with white accents while the bigger bot is black and green with tints of yellow. I recognised the third bot is Jazz, he was pretty famous around the ground soldiers and I saw him come up on battle video feeds.

Before I could do or say anything, Rubble bolted in the opposite direction and disappeared from sight. I was about to go when "Strongarm, there's a deception right over there." Well, I'm screwed up big time. I quick drive off, seriously, I've been spotted by four Auto-bots in last twenty-four hours, it has to be a record of some kind. The Strongarm femme caught up to me in four minutes but Jazz had already caught up in the last two "Deception fugitive, in sector twelve, paragraphs four..." I didn't mean to cut her off but I snapped "I'm not gonna listen to the Auto-idiot's law, especially since they put me in Maximum prison ship as kid who did do anything wrong, so I not gonna do it." I bolt out of there as I make a promise, I'm never going to set foot on the Cybertron or the Alchemor ever again.

Rubble was in the corner, crying when I got back. Fuse was confused and the twins tried to get her to talk but she just cried. When I got back and got Fuse to upgrade the tracking system before going over to her.
I sat there besides her " I'm here if you need to talk about anything."

Rubble went silent as I continued "I know it's about Jazz because you practically were staring at him, I know he did something to you and that it's probably not the best thing in universe to talk about, but you have us if you need to talk about it."

Rubble sat there for a few minutes, deciding what to say about it "J..jazz k..ki..killed m..my D..dad a..and I..I saw i..it h..hap..happen." Fuse gasped and the twins looked at each other in shock while I felt sick to my gut, she watched as her own dad be killed, right in front of her.

Rubble continued "J..jazz didn't know I was there, M...my dad tol..told me t..to l..leave but I went back and I..I s..saw it happen." I didn't know how it felt to watch a someone spark go out but I knew how it felt to lose someone you care about. During the war, I felt like I was bad luck to be around, My dad, Soundwave and Starscream had died on me then the all of the commanders that served my dad were either dead, Imprisoned or in hiding.

I don't say anything about it but I feel like screaming at the Primes, at every single bot out there
"We're just a bunch of kids."
"We didn't deserve this."
"Why do hate us so much."
"Why are you doing this to us."

"We're just a bunch of kids." But I know I can't because I have a life now and I have to try to live it