Chapter 7

I'm not sure how long I sat there but it didn't seem that long, until I heard a familiar voices, one that I  knew all too well
"I don't goat it—get it, she's not a vile—evil."

"Hey, Strongarm doesn't even know if she's on the right side, I don't know what to think, Grims have a internal crisis while Bumblebee is all out stressed for when the Prime team get here, do you really think that getting one of us to talk to her is a remotely best idea."

I just sat there, jeez these bots need to seriously work on prioritising. It never cross my mind that the bots would try to talk to me at all, I just excepted throw me straight into Statius and leave me there until they went back to Cybertron then they'd had me over to the High council where the rest is pretty much history.

I rolled my optics then Mr Red showed up with his usual look of annoyance, He probably never forgot how I kicked his butt and his team probably never let him live it down for a second especially that Strongarm femme. My eyes wandered to the minbot beside him, Fixit, there was no end to how relieved I was to see someone that I knew here.

Fixit smiled "Lightning—Lighting, you look so delicious— I mean different."
The red mech looked at the two of us back and forth "You know her?"
I smirked at him "Look whose a genius now." He looked like he was gonna punch me at any second now.

Fixit spoke up "why yes she was on the Alchemor because she's....." I had a split second panic attack "no one important." I said quickly, the mech looked me funny, he must have guessed that I was hiding something while Fixit looked confused before speaking up again "No, she's the....." Fixit doesn't not get the hint sometimes "Fixit, please, shut up." The mech covered my mouth and looked at me smirking "How about we hear what Fixit has to say." This bot has a death wish with me and I might just make it come true if he keeps this up. Fixit smiled, not knowing the consequences of what he was about to say "Thank you Sideswipe, as I was say Lighting is the daughter of Megatron."

Sideswipe, his name was Sideswipe, he looked me for a second and I knew he was gonna say something like you're a monster but it was "I knew it, I knew the name was from somewhere." I just sat there confused as did Fixit "I mean everyone thought you were dead and stuff, I didn't pay that much attention to it but I remember the name and everything."
I got annoyed and confused "Hey, mind sharing with the class cause some bots don't know what the Prime, you're talking about ."
He looked at me in shock "Wait, you don't know anything that's been happening on Cybertron."
Rolling my optics "Of course I have, I've been secretly spying on everyone and know everything."
Fixit freaked out for second but Sideswipe was completely unphased
"You are the most sarcastic deception I know."
I smirked "I'm the only one with a sense of humour, so thank you."
Sideswipe smirked a little before asking "so until now you heard nothing about how you're..." he was uneasy on the topic of it
I shrugged "Nope, definitely heard about that." I always thought that people would forget about that no one would give me a second "So just asking how do you know my name and stuff."
Sideswipe shrugged "the Lighting memorial."
I looked at him in shock "The what now."
Sideswipe rolled his optics, like there's a point in coping me at all as Fixit looked concerned about this new knowledge "Why do bots think she's dead?"
I shuffle my position, it's super uncomfortable being tied up "it's one of perks of being the daughter of the most evil and power hungry deception in the universe." Sideswipe gave me a funny look before I continued "Because every bot is a either a giant idiot who follows what ever the Primes or the High Council or is an idiotic part of the High Council or an even more an Infinitely dumb Prime." I became silent afterwards before I heard someone yell "SIDESWIPE, WE HAVE PARTOL AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE FOR THREE WEEKS."
Sideswipe gave me one last look before leaving