Chapter 4

Rubble got better over the next few days, she'd had been a bit upset about the whole thing but she seemed to go back normal Rubble. Everyone seemed a bit on edge until this morning. I haven't slept for a couple of hours and it was all because of some stupid nightmare

I was back on Cybertron, the air was cold and I was frozen for a few moments, everything was dead quiet.

I see my Dad, he's alive, I begin crying as I watch my closet friends and family appear. Rubble, the Twins and Fuse are there.

Starscream, who acted like a Second father to me and defend me during Auto-bot attacks

Knockout, who taught me the basic fight skills and technique before I could walk

Airachnid, a mother to me, protected and taught me everything I know

Soundwave, the person who let me talk for hours on end and listen

I felt safe and happy, at peace then I'd been in a long time. That's when I had flashes of the war. Airachnid's body layed on the ship's floor, leaking energon and arms removed from either side of her body. Knockout had a spear impaled in his chest with one of legs missing while Soundwave had all of his limbs removed and Starscream had two large holes in this chest. I felt tears running down as watched my father, his own sword impaled and my four-year old screams echoed in my head as I watch his spark be extinguished. I felt everything was collapsing around me as I saw as everyone faded away.
Optimism appeared in front of me and I felt something dig itself into my chest-plate, that's when I looked down at the sword in my chest.

I woke up after that, screaming my head off. I was glad that Rubble and the Twins were heavy rechargers but I didn't think of Fuse until "You're up early." As I stop at the entrance of the warehouse "Scrape." I think to myself before turning around and putting on a clearly fake smile. Fuse looked at me in pity, I hated it when bots did that, Racket, Arcee,Bulkhead  and Bumblebee gave me those looks before I got my butt dragged to the Alchemor. Fuse wasn't buy it "Lighting, if you need to talk about the whole deception thing..." I cut her off "Don't worry, I'm okay." Before I went into motorcycle mode and drove off.

While I was driving, I didn't really make note of anything happening around me for a short while until "Okay, kid, pull over." That's when I snap out of my thoughts. I was quickly look in my rear view mirror and see a black car with red stripes "HOLY ALLSPARK, THUNDERBIRD." Thunderbird was my Dad's top commander on the field and who I was particularly close with. Thunderbird pretty shouted "LIGHTING, BY PRIME, YOU'RE ALIVE." I got confused with the alive part "what do you mean alive."

Thunderbird went silent before answering in a quiet "When your father died and Cybertron was restored,All deceptions were told that you were dead."

Everyone was shell-shocked with me coming back with Thunderbird and with news on everything we missed including the 'everyone I know thinks I'm dead' news .

Fuse was pacing back and forth while the Twins sat there in shock with confused Rubble. Everything was silent until Rubble piped up "so pretty everyone back on Cybertron thinks that Lightings dead." Thunderbird nodded "not just Lighting, everyone here is supposedly dead." Boom asked in a outrage "Why would they want everyone to think we're dead, it's not like it's gonna hurt anyone."

Fuse had a look of realisation before turning to me "Because they're scared of us, they're scared of Lightning." We just looked at her in confusion as Fuse continued "Lighting's the daughter of Megatron, therefore all deceptions would follow her because she was a threat to Cybertron or they thought she was." Everyone broke out as Bang snorted "like Lightings a threat, she isn't a power-hungry war-lord." I laughed with them but knowing deep down that's what everyone on Cybertron thought of me.