Chapter 5:

...

The car ride back was awkward. Ashton didn't speak until we were almost there.

"Luke really likes you."

"No he doesn't."

"No he does. I've never seen him so nervous near a girl before. He looks at you in a special way too."

"I'm average. There is no way he would like me."

"Your not average Jasper. Trust me. You're not like most girls. Most girls wouldn't even be able to speak if they met us. You got comfortable with us right away which made it easer for is to get to know you."

We pulled up to the hotel. We sat in silence for a minute and then I walked out.

"Thank you for everything Ashton. I had the time of my life. Goodbye."

"I have a feeling Luke's gonna make me pick you up for your little date tomorrow so I'll see ya then. Goodnight Jasper."

"Goodnight Ashton."

I walked into the lobby and waited for the elevator. As soon as I walked into it I was hit with the realization I just spent my day with THE 5 seconds of summer. THE Luke Hemmings asked to take me for lunch tomarrow.

The elevator door opened and I walked to my room. I dropped my coat on the floor and fell into the bed. I was super tired even after napping. Those boys drained me. I fell asleep immediately.

...

I woke up to my alarm. I must've set it for today without realizing it. I had a text from Luke.

'The boys and I are coming over. Well be there in about an hour.'

That was over 40 minutes ago. They'll be here anytime and I just woke up! I quickly ran around getting ready. Luckily I showered yesterday so I didn't have to today. I was just finishing brushing my teeth when they knocked. I opened the door and let them in.

"Nice room"

Michael commented

"Thank you. Actually I think you guys are paying for it. There is no way a radio show could afford this"

"That's fine. We got something out of it."

Ashton said.

"Really what?"

"You!"

They all came over and tackled me. They all started tickling me and I almost peed.

"Stop! Stop! Im gonna pee!"

"Eww guys stop. Let her pee"

"Thank you Luke. I didn't actually have to pee. Just didn't want to be tickled"

"Rude"

Michael pouted.

After the boys argued for 10 minutes we decided to go to the mall and walk around a little. The cab we got was small and Luke had to sit on Calum's lap and he was complaining the whole time. I sorta found it funny but I also felt bad for him. He kept hitting his head on the roof.

Shortly we made it and Luke jumped out almost before the car even stopped. Ashton paid the driver and we went in.

"Where to first?"

Calum asked.

"The arcade duh"

Michael said sarcastically. He hoped on Luke's back and pointed the direction to the arcade. Luke ran, almost falling from Michael on his back. Ashton hoped on calum and ran right after them. I ran after them laughing the whole way. The are the biggest idiots I've ever met.

I went into the arcade and Michael was already playing some racing game, Ashton was trying to mess Michael up and Calum was trying to win Luke a stuffed penguin as Luke cheered him on.

"Move a little to the left"

I said making Calum jump. He moved the claw to the left a little like I said and hit the the button. He ended up winning the penguin and I swear Luke looked happier then a 5 year old boy getting his first bike.

"How'd you do that"

Calum asked amazed

"I lived by an arcade and always wasted my allowance there. You learn after awhile"

"Oh lucky"

We ended up staying in the arcade for about an hour. Michael and I raced and I kept winning. He refused to leave the arcade until he beat me. I may or may not have let him win, I was starting to get tired of the game. Afterwards we went to the food court for pizza and went back to my hotel room.

We were all spread out around the floor staring at the ceiling. I decided to break the silence.

"Guys thank you so much for everything you've truly made these past few days the most memorable. I have to go back tomorrow and I don't want to."

"I can see if we can have you stay a few more days. We want you to stay"

Ashton said

"I can't. I was supposed to stay all week but I have school and if I miss one more day they said I can't graduate."

"Then drop out"

"Thanks for the idea Mikey but I only have 3 weeks left."

"Oh then we can visit you. You are an amazing person and we don't want to forget you."

Luke told me.

"Yea that would be cool. I know I'll never forget you."

"You better not! Boys I think it's time to go. It's 11 already."

The boys said their goodbyes and made me promise to keep in touch. I made them promise to keep me updated. I thanked them again and we hugged for a good 5 minutes.i couldn't help but realize Luke held me a little longer. I wish it never had to end.

After they shut the door I ended up crying. Little did those boys know they have saved me on multiple occasions. Soon enough they'll know but I'm glad they treated me the same way they would an old friend. I appreciate it. I ended up falling asleep thinking about the boys and how Luke looked jumping around with his penguin.