Epilepsy {JeongChanLix}

Ship: JeongChanLix
Setting: English Class
Prompt:
Jeongin was in class and as he was leaving he started having a seizure and the teachers (Chan and Felix) notice it.
___________________________
Jeongin POV:
I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I raise up and turn my alarm off and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and take a shower and play my Twice and Day6 playlist not caring about the volume since my parents are on a business trip in Australia.

Once I'm out of the shower I change into this outfit:

I go downstairs and make some cereal for breakfast and quickly eat then I go back upstairs and brush my teeth AGAIN

I go downstairs and make some cereal for breakfast and quickly eat then I go back upstairs and brush my teeth AGAIN. Once I'm done I get my bag, lock the door and then I leave for school. I decided to walk to school since I have time.

Once I get to the gate of the school I see students talking to all their friends. I wonder what it feels like to have friends. People have always thought of me as a lonely, depressed, rich kid. Every time I've had friends they've only wanted me for my families money and fame. My parents are the owners of the biggest company in Korea. They have created groups like BigBang, Girls Generation, EXO, Red Velvet, Twice, Got7, etc.

I walk into the school doors and go to my locker. I open my locker and get my Math notebook and textbook. Sadly, I have Math got home room. I walk into my math class and sit down. The teacher comes in and teaches (boring) algebra.
*TIME SKIP*

I just got out of History, which is my 4rd period class and I go straight to my English class. My English class is on the same hall as my History class so it only takes a few minutes.

I sit down in my seat in the back of the classroom. Both my teachers walk into the class. Yes, I said BOTH, Mr.Bang and Mr.Lee. I don't know why they have two teachers for the same class but they do.

"Get out your notebooks. We have a lot to do today." Mr.Bang said. I get my notebook out and go to the next empty page. The teacher start writing things in English on the board. "Right this in your Notebooks and translate it to Korean without cheating or using your phones" Mr.Lee says. I do as he says and start writing things down.

One phrase/sentence was getting really annoying because I can't find out what it means. The phrase was "Jimin is short" I understand "Jimin" but not the rest.
*TIME SKIP*

Eventually class is over and I gave up on the sentence because I have a really bad headache. I packed up my stuff and sat my bag on my desk and stand up.

My head was killing me. When I stood up I just about fell so I grabbed my desk beside me and grabbed my head. I heard Mr.Lee say "Yang? You okay?" I wanted to answer "yes" but I couldn't.

Felix POV:
Jeongin was the last out of the class. I noticed he was still trying to figure out a sentence. Then I seen him pack up his stuff and stand up. When he stood up he just about fell but held on the table and grabbed his head. I was worried so I say "Yang? You okay?" But I didn't get an answer. Instead he grabbed his bag and started slowly walking to the door while holding his head.

He only walked 5 steps from his seat until he dropped his bag and started falling. "YANG!" I said. I caught the attention of Chan and we both ran to Jeongin. His body started shaking and his head fell back. Chan takes his jacket off and puts it under his head. We move him on his side and foam starts coming out of his mouth.

One of my students was having a seizure

"Call 911, Now!!!" Chan Said. I immediately did and students started surrounding the door from the next class. "911 what's your emergency?" the operator said. "One of students is having a seizure!" I said. "Okay. Calm down. What's your student's name?" The Operator said. I gave them all the information they needed and I knew. (The school nurse wasn't in the school because she got herself sick.)

After a few minutes the students outside the door were pushed aside by paramedics.

"How long has he been seizing for?" One of the two paramedics said. "About 6 1/2 minutes" Chan said. "Does he have any medical conditions or mental health conditions? Like a seizure disorder or depression? Anything?" The other paramedic said. "We don't know. We are only teachers." I said.

They eventually took Jeongin on a stretcher as he was still seizing and Brough him to the hospital. The headmaster of the school contacted his parents. Our class was dismissed for the rest of the day. Me and Chan went to the hospital to check on Jeongin. We was friends of his parents but they never said much about him having any medical conditions or anything.
*At the hospital*

Jeongin POV:
I woke up in a hospital. I was confused as to what happened. I was just at school. The doctor came into the room with Mr. Bang and Mr.Lee.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I said. I raised up but Mr. bang and Mr. lee came bedside the bed and made me lay back down. "You don't need to get up" Mr.Bang said. "Why?" I said looking at them confused. "What happened?" I said.

"You had another seizure" The doctor said.

"What?!" I said shocked and confused. My eyes started to fill with tears. "Hey, It's okay. Your okay now." Mr.Lee said. I started crying. "I-I'm s-so-sorry" I whispered. Both of my teacher hugged me. "It's not your fault. Your parents are there way back from Australia to see you. Mr.Bang said.

"We have finally diagnosed you with a medical condition called Epilepsy." The doctor said. "It's a seizure disorder" he added. "Can it go away?" I asked. "We have medications to treat it but it will never completely be gone." The doctor replied.

This was my first story so I hope you enjoyed it! (Probably not tho)

Have a great day/night!

If you have any request I will gladly do them. (If I know the Group)