Drugs {JeongBin x Stray Kids}

Ship: Jeongbin x Stray Kids
Setting: Dorm/House
Prompt:
Jeongin gets caught doing drugs and accidentally overdosed while Changbin also overdosed.
____________________________

Chan POV:
All of us were in the living room talking except for Jeongin and Changbin, They was in there rooms. The last few months they haven't been talking or hanging out with us as much as they used to and when they did they both looked sick and have lost weight. They also keep having mood swings like one minute they are all happy and excited then the next they are depressed and angry.

"Have y'all noticed that Jeongin and Changbin have been acting different these last few months?" I said. They all looked at me and nodded their heads "yes".

"Maybe they are depressed?" Said Jisung. Then Hyunjin said "Maybe we should go check on them". We all agreed. "I will check on Jeongin, Y'all check on Changbin." I said. "Okay" they all said.

We all walked upstairs and I went into Jeongin's room as the others went I to Changbin's. I opened Jeongin's door and seen him unconscious laying in the floor beside his bed with needles laying around him.

I run to him and see his lips are blue and he was really pale. I checked his pulse and it was barley there. "Jeongin, baby, Wake up!!!!!" I said. He wouldn't wake up. "HELP!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Minho ran into the room with Hyunjin and Seungmin while the others was with Changbin I guess. They seen Jeongin and ran to us. "They both overdosed!" Minho said. "Both???!" I said basically yelling. "Changbin hyung was unconscious in his bathroom with pills around him and he wasn't breathing so we called 911" Hyunjin said in tears.

Jeongin started choking. We move him to his side and vomit starts flowing out of his mouth.  I gently stroke his hair while crying and I kept saying "Your going to be okay, baby" over and over again.

A paramedic runs into Changbin's room and I seen it because the door was open and his room was in front of Jeongin's. The other paramedic behind him seen Jeongin and ran into the room to him.

"P-please, help him" I said through my tears. The paramedic checked Jeongin's pulse. "He isn't breathing nor does he have a pulse." The paramedic said. We all burst Into tears.

The paramedic starts CPR and put an oxygen mask on Jeongin. "The other one overdosed. I'm guessing he did to. What drug?" The paramedic said. We all look at the needles on the floor and Seungmin says "Heroin, I'm pretty sure it's heroin".

He stops and goes through his medical bag and gets out a needles and injects it into Jeongin's upper arm. After a few seconds he checks Jeongin pulse again. "He is breathing and his pulse is back." The paramedic said. "Thank you" I said. He stood up and walked to the door. "Another ambulance is on the way for him. I'm going to see if they need help with the other person" He said.

"So, This is what they've been doing?" Seungmin said. We was all still crying but right now we was happy he was okay.

Two different paramedics come in with a stretcher and Jeongin opens his eyes. He looks around the room with a confused look on his face. "W-what happened?" He asked. He started crying. "Shhh~" I said trying to calm him down.

The paramedics lift him up and put him on the stretcher. Once he gets on it he starts vomiting. They take out of the room but one of them says "You can drive *insert hospital name* to see him".

Once they leave I go outside and get into my car and drive to the hospital right behind the ambulance.

Felix POV:
We walked into Changbin's room and he wasn't in there so we was about to leave u til I seen his bathroom door open. I ran I to his bathroom and seen him laying in puddle of vomit with a bottle of pills laying beside him.

"Help!" I said. Which caught the attention of the others and they also ran into the bathroom. They seen him and immediately called 911. Jisung checked to see if he was breathing. "Guys! He isn't breathing!!!" Jisung yelled.

We heard Chan yelling "HELP!". Everyone except me and Jisung ran to Jeongin's room. We held Changbin on his side so he wouldn't fall back over and choke on any vomit.

"Please be okay" I cried. We waited there until the paramedics came and took him to the hospital then we all left and went to the hospital but Chan left before us.
*TIME SKIP* *AT HOSPITAL*

Chan POV:
We have been waiting in the waiting room of the hospital for 3 hours now and they still won't let us see them. I don't understand why. Jeongin was awake when he left so he should be okay now and I don't know what's wrong with Changbin but I hope he is okay.

After waiting another hour a doctor comes to us and says "Your here for Seo Changbin and Yang Jeongin?" We all nod our heads yes. "Are they okay?!" I asked worried. "They are fine now but they are going through symptoms of withdrawal." The doctor replied.

Was they really addicted to drugs? I didn't think they would do this. "Mr.Yang overdosed on Heroin and Mr.Seo overdosed on painkillers." The doctor said. "Will they be okay?" Felix said.

"They just need to get through all the withdrawal symptoms then they need to go to therapy then they should be okay." The doctor said. Then he added "Mr.Yang needs rehab. He was using illegal drugs and heroin is the most dangerous and addictive drug."

"Why not Changbin" Jisung asked. Then the doctor started to explain "So, Mr.Seo May not have been addicted to drugs and might have wanted to kill himself. He need therapy but he should be okay."

"How long will Jeongin be gone for?" I asked. The doctor replied "30-60 day and possibly 90 days. You can all still see him tho." I didn't want Jeongin to be away from us but I wanted him to get better and get away from the drugs that are hurting him and his life.

Hello again...
If it's not already obvious, I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm just being my depressing self and making everything sad.

Have a great day/night!

Goodbye