Chapter 5 - Peace?

A few days had passed after Muskaan's accident and everything finally seemed to be peaceful in her life. Finally she was able to call Ishaan her boyfriend and only her boyfriend. Both of them decided to watch a movie that evening. Ishaan came back to the living room with a bowl of popcorn. He sat down next to her and she cuddled herself close to him. Muskaan started the movie and they watched it. Muskaan loved him very much. He was an amazing boyfriend in her eyes. Ishaan took such good care of her in the hospital and even now he wants her to rest as much as possible to recover as good as possible. Muskaan really thought of him as such a sweetheart. She rested her head on his shoulder and ate some popcorn. She was very focused on the movie.
"Don't you think Angelina Jolie is gorgeous?" Muskaan curiously asked Ishaan.
"Maybe, but I know someone even more gorgeous!" He admitted.
"Who?"
"You!" Ishaan replied while smiling and looking at her. Muskaan started blushing.
"You are too cute!" She said giggling.
Indeed he was very sweet and good with words. He was very romantic.
"You're cuter!" He said.
Muskaan leaned in for a kiss, but before their lips could meet, the door was busted wide open.

"What is this bitch doing here throwing herself at you?!" A screaming Kiara said while walking towards them.
"First of all how dare you to call her that and second of all what are you doing here?! I told you it's over between us!" Ishaan yelled back.
Muskaan just sat there in total confusion. She just watched them fight. She couldn't bother interfering, simply because she knew Kiara wasn't worth it.

"Kiara I already explained to you that Muskaan is the one I love and not you!" He said angrily.

Kiara laughed pathetically.
"You really want to leave someone like me for a ugly looking maid?"
"You can't be for real Ishaan!" She added.

"Stop this nonsense Kiara! Insulting Muskaan won't do you any good, now I have to ask you to leave or I'll call the police!"

"But honey bear! I love you so much!"
Muskaan definitely had enough of that ridiculous fight. She ran upstairs to her room and sat down on her bed. Kiara's insults didn't bother her much. It was more the thought of her being good enough. For the first time in their relationship Muskaan questioned if she was good enough for Ishaan. There was so much between them that could keep them apart, so what's it about her he sees in her. She let her tears fall freely. Muskaan knew Kiara shouldn't have such an impact on her, but she couldn't help it. Everything she tried to look past came up again. She was mad at Kiara. Muskaan hated her with all her guts.
After some time she heard the doors being slammed. She assumed Kiara had finally left. Muskaan sighed in relief. She heard footsteps approaching so she quickly wiped away her tears.
Ishaan knocked on the door.
"Come in."
Ishaan walked inside her room and closed the door behind him.
"Muskaan I'm awfully sorry for this inconvenience, I'll make sure it'll never happen again.."
Ishaan noticed her teary eyes.
"Have you been crying?" He said while sitting down next to her and hugging her.
"No I haven't.." she lied.
"Muskaan please tell me the truth."
"Alright I did, happy?"
"Why?" He asked confused.

Muskaan sighed and explained everything to him.
"I know her words shouldn't have affected me and everything, but I can't help but think whether I'm good enough for you or not!"
"Good enough? You're more than enough, don't listen to her! I love you and that's all that matters!" He explained. Muskaan tried to form a smile. She really tried to believe his words. Where did the day go? It turned into a nightmare! Definitely did not go as planned.