🎙☁Storm

Angel didn't like storms. Well, didn't like is too nice, Angel HATED storms. He hated the noise that thunder made, that was really the only reason he hated storms. Rain he was fine with though he hated getting it in his fur but it was nice to listen to. His pet pig Fat Nuggets hated them too, they made him so scared that he hid in a corner, or under a blanket or even under poor Angel’s bed

 “Mon ange?” a voice pulled him out of his thoughts, it was calm and gentle with a smooth static after tone with it. Angel turned around and saw his boyfriend, Alastor. 

“O-oh hey Al..” Angel sighed and smiled when he laid eyes on him. A loud crash from thunder made Angel jump and whimper, his bottom hands gripped at each other and his top hands ran through his hair. Alastor's smile dropped as he saw the amount of stress that Angel was in,

“What's wrong my darling?” he stepped closer and rested his hands on Angels shoulders, pulling him into a hug. Angel whimpered and wrapped all 4 arms around him tightly. Another crash of thunder and another whimper and grip from Angel dust. 

“Are you afraid of the storms?” Alastor rubbed his back slowly and calmly, a small nod from his shoulder was the response he needed. The radio demon very carefully picked up Angel, he practically weighed nothing almost like he was a feather. He carefully walked to his room in the hotel with a little pig following close behind, he made sure to not hit something or trample Niffty. No one really knew about Angel’s hate for storms besides Fat nuggets his pet pig, Cherri his best friend and now Alastor his boyfriend. The moment Alastor walked in his room and made sure fat nuggets got in safely he heard a small sniffle. Alastor closed his door and shut the window with a soft snap then he sat angel on his bed, tears were running down Angel’s face as he tried his best to stay silent. 

“Oh my perfect doll, don't cry,” Alastor rested his hand on his cheek, wiping away his tears “you'll ruin your fur and i know you don't like that” he hummed and planted soft kisses along his cheeks, forehead, lips, temples and sometimes his neck but only for a quick second. 

“Temo Al, mi dispiace..*” Angel said in italian as more tears fell from his eyes when another crack of thunder and lightning struck. He sniffled looking at him, his bottom arms wrapped around his tummy and his upper arms held onto alastor’s wrists tightly. 

Alastor very carefully sat him in his lap, “Don't listen to the storm listen to my voice, Chère*. I’ll protect you from the storm,” he rubbed his back and trailed soft kisses down his neck “I won't let it hurt you.” his static grew louder, it wasn't sinister or evil it was soothing and calming but it did fill Angel ears and made him calm down. Alastor shifted on his bed to a laying down position, angel laid on his chest blushing deeply. 

Alastor’s hands roamed on his back, they moved along his curves and thighs. Angel hid his face in Alastor's neck, mumbling quietly. Alastor snapped and a soft, warm blanket wrapped around the two. 

“Thank you” angel said softly while looking up at his boyfriend. 

“You're welcome my dear” he cupped his cheek and pecked his lips “I'll keep you safe from the storm don't you worry ‘bout a thing.” he smiled and pressed their foreheads together.

(Temo Al, mi dispiace..- i'm afraid Al, I’m sorry, Chère- dear)