🎶 Crush pt. 2

MidnightFalling wanted a part two so i delivered~

Angel sighed and sat in the hotel bathtub, he and Alastor haven't talked in almost a month. He had gone back to sex and drugs just for everything to stop hurting. When Alastor gave him his jacket that cold night on the balcony, he kept it and kept forgetting to give it back to him but every time Angel sets eyes on the radio demon he tears up and has to walk away.

I eat my dinner in my bathtub.

Angel sat back on the porcelain bathtub, eating his dinner after the whole fiasco that was their dinner date Angel started eating in places that were not the dining room. 

He got out of the tub and popped his legs, the tub had become his safe haven since that day. Angel let out a breath and set his bowl in the sink, the dishes were starting to stack up he’ll have to take them out at some point.

Then I go to sex clubs, watching freaky people gettin it on.

He looked at himself in the mirror, a trainwreck. “Maybe I’ll go out tonight, get some from air, get some dick, lord knows I need it” he played with his hair and made silly faces in the mirror making him snicker, which lifted his mood a bit. He stepped out of the bathroom and rushed to his room, making sure no one saw him. 

His make up was strewn all over his bed in less than a minute, eyeliner was applied, lipstick was gently added and mascara was put on but just to be extra. He pulled on his jacket and adjusted his chest up, no gloves tonight to much a hassle when he wants to get dicked down. He pulled on his boots and smiled, it had been a while since he went out and had actual fun. Angel stepped out of his room and walked through the corridors, his boots clicked with every step taken. 

Angel walked out of the hotel with eyes following his every move, mainly a pair of blood-red eyes. He walked to the club glancing at each dancer on stage.

It doesn't make me nervous if anything I’m restless.

Angel flirted with men that passed, some stopped and asked for a dance which he agreed. The dances led to sex and sometimes money was involved. 

Yeah I’ve been around and I’ve seen it all

    “Learn any new tricks?” Cherri, Angel's best friend asked while lighting a cigarette.

    “No, everything is still the same” angel bent down and picked up the bag of white powder from the vending machine. Cherri handed angel a bag, inside was snacks and bottles and bottles of booze, “A little feel better gift” she smiled.

    “Ah, babe! You didn't have to!” Angel hugged her and took the bag. He put the bag of the drug into the bag of goodies and waved Cherri goodbye with a smile. That smile was quickly removed when he stepped foot into the hotel. Alastor stood at the receptionist’s desk, the same smile on his lips. Once their eyes meet, Angel quickly walked to the bathroom. 

I get home, I got the munchies. Binge on all my twinkies.

The moment Angel stepped into the bathroom he started to open all of his snacks. Most of the snacks were sweet, cookies, cakes, fruit, the good shit ya’know. He picked up a twinkie, he hadn’t seen one of those since his days of being alive. Cherri had gotten him a box of them, knowing he loved those little yellow bitches. 

    He ate almost half of the box until he noticed the booze, it called for him. When his fingers touched the bottle he immediately opened it and chugged the bottle.

Throw up in the tub then I go to sleep.

Angel drank 2 more bottles, or until he threw up and passed out in the tub. He woke up groggily and with a massive hangover. He dizzily got out of the bathtub, stumbled out of the room then walked into the lobby, his head was pounding. 

    “Look what the cat dragged in.” vaggie said but all Angel heard was muffled noises, he just groans in response.

And I drank up all my money, dazed and kinda lonely.

Angel made 0 actual interactions when he walked out of the bathroom, he took a sip of water then stumbled over to the bar where Husk stood drinking whiskey. His hangover was slowly drifting away so what does he do? Flirt. Flirt away your problems.

You’re gone and I gotta stay high all the time, to keep you off my mind. High all the time, to keep you off my mind. Spend my days locked in a haze, tryna forget you, babe. Gotta stay high all my life to forget I’m missing you.

Angel started using phencyclidine more and more, he didn’t tell anyone of course. His heart still hurt and Alastor hadn’t even tried to make it up. He knew he couldn’t overdose, but in a way, he wanted to just for it to stop hurting. That’s how he died after all, he wanted everything to stop hurting and that stupid drug was there and saved him.

Pick up daddies at the playground, how I spend my daytime. Loosen up the frown, make them feel alive, I make it fast and greasy I’m numb and way too easy.

Angel stood on the corner smoking he was waiting for someone, anyone just to come and have sex with him. Travis came by at least 3 times and each time Angel got in his car then came back waiting for the next person. He didn’t say he enjoyed the sex but just seeing them satisfied made him feel something that wasn’t sadness. 

You’re gone and I gotta stay high all the time, to keep you off my mind. High all the time, to keep you off my mind. Spend my days locked in a haze, tryna forget you, babe. Gotta stay high all my life to forget I’m missing you.

Angel laid on his bed high off his tits. This was the first time in 2 weeks that he cried, he felt and smelt Alastor’s coat for the first time, he smelt like strawberries and that made Angel tear up.  

Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain’t got no end. Can’t go home alone, need someone to numb the pain.

The drugs weren’t working anymore, neither was the sex or the alcohol. Angel’s hallucinations were making him feel even worse, but at least he still had all his snacks for his aftermath.

You’re gone and I gotta stay high all the time, to keep you off my mind. High all the time, to keep you off my mind. Spend my days locked in a haze, tryna forget you, babe. Gotta stay high all my life to forget I’m missing you.

Alastor knocked on his Angels door, he was going to apologize. In his hands was a pink rose, Angel answered the door, wiping his eyes. He sees Alastor with the rose and before he could get a word in Angel grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him. Alastor kissed back and wrapped his arms around his hips, Angel did the same, one pair of arms wrapped held onto his shirt and the other pair grabbed and pulled gently at his hair.

    Alastor pulled away and cupped Angel’s cheeks, “I’m sorry Angel, I’m sorry for ignoring your feelings and I’m sorry for laughing at your confession.” 

    “It’s ok, I’m sorry too.” a small smile tugged on his lips.