☁ PROMPTS

Here's some promts, tell me if you want more of these!

Alastor and Angel sucking helium and talking in very high-pitched voices.

Charlie was throwing a party. She and Angel were the only ones who were really excited. Angel hadn’t been to a party in ages, the last time he was at a party was when he was 10 when he was alive and his dad loved him.

The party was going smoothly and Angel kept eying those balloons. Balloons were hard to find especially in hell, you can only find them unless you could make things out of thin air or you stole them from the humans. He remembered those good old days when he was alive and his dad actually cared for him, but let's not think about the past! Let's think about the present! 

Angel walked up to one of the balloons and unwrapped the ribbon that held it still, Alastor walked up to angel, drink of whiskey in hand. 

“My dear, what are you doing?” He tilted his head and watched Angel play with the balloon-like a child.

“It's been‘a hot minute since I've seen a balloon. Pops didn't really like them said they were ‘too annoying’ Ma let me have‘a few on ma’ birthday.” Angel untied the string that kept the balloon from leaking any helium, “Man, these things are hella fun.” He grinned and sucked in some of the air before closing the balloon quickly.

“Ooo holy shit that’s some cold ass air” His voice was, high pitched, to say the least. Alastor tried to stop himself from laughing at the spider. Angel laughed when he heard himself, he rarely had any time to have fun so right now was the most he's ever been this laid back. His voice was squeaky and high pitched, almost like he never went through puberty. 

“My goodness Dearest, that is quite an excellent joke!” Alastor laughed, a real one, not a fake one or an evil one, a real laugh. Angel’s cheeks flushed a soft red at his laugh, he wasn't uptight, tensed, rigid he was…. Relaxed. 

“May I try, my dear?” Alastor stifled his laughter, Angel nodded and handed him the balloon, giggling high pitchedly(?). The radio demon inhaled the air and closed it up quickly, “how do I sound?” His voice, just like Angels, was at a higher pitch but it still had the static. 

Angel started to laugh so hard that he fell to the ground “Holy shit! You sound so weird!” he laughed and coughed, his pitch was slowly turning back to normal but it still made Alastor laugh.

Alastor tucking Angel’s hair behind their ear to help them get it out of their face

Sometimes when Angel talked about something he was really excited about he looked like a small child, his hands would flap around, his eyes would light up and his hair would get in his face. 1930, Angel or Anthony was at Alastor’s house, drinking wine and complaining about his life. His arms flailed around with exaggeration, almost like a theatre student or a really committed actor. 

“It's just not fair ya’know? I do just as much work as ma old man but he don’t care!” Angel exclaims. His body flopped back in the cushioned chair, Alastor stabbed his fork into his meat (venison maybe), he listened to each word carefully. 

“I know how’ta shoot, stab, and subdue someone but they think imma joke.” Angel huffed and blew some hair out of his face. 

“Don’t slouch dearest” Alstor took a bite of his meat, leaning closer to his plate. Angel sat straight and leaned onto the table. Alastor reached up and moved a piece of Angel’s hair out of his face. “There darling, I can understand you better” he smiled, Angel was too busy to blushing to finish is rant though.