🎶 Wont say it

A/n ive been watching Hercules a week so here have this

“I had fun Al,” Angel smiled “and I normally don' do the whole ‘dinner date’ with someone. Oh yea! Here, Cherri said to give ya something just in case ya wanna go out again.” he pulled out a ring, on the ring was a small spider. Angels eyes glittered as he walked away to his room and waved him goodbye. Alastor stood in the lobby of the hotel staring out the ring, he sighed and set it on a nearby table. 

Alastor hated the feeling he was having, he never truly knew how to handle his emotions especially love or lust.

“If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess i've already won that.” He sighed and sat in the leather chair, looking at the ring. Just then Charlie, Vaggie and Niffty walked into earshot.

“No one is worth the aggravation that's ancient history been there done that” he stood up a dusted himself off. Charlie and the girls surrounded him smiling like wild fangirls.

“Who do you think you're kidding?” Charlie piped up. “He's the earth and hell to you!” Vaggie wrapped her arm around Charlie. “Try to keep it hidden, we can see right through you!” Niffty jumped up onto the arm of the chair and pointed at Alastor. 

“We know how you're feeling, who you're thinking of!” All three said at the same time while getting in his face. 

Alastor shook his head and started to walk away with the three girls following. “No chance no way I wont say it no no.” 

“You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh?” Vaggie said standing in front of him, her hands on her hips.

“It's too cliche I wont say im in love” he stormed off to his room. The girls looked at each other and shrugged.

“I thought my heart had learned its lesson, it feels so good when you start out.” he remembered their dinner date they had, Angel looked gorgeous even if he was wearing casual clothes he still looked stunning. “My head is screaming, get a grip man!” he sighed “Unless you're dying to cry your heart out” he crossed his arms and watched his shadows swirl around him.

“Man you can't deny it”

“Who you are and how your feeling”

“Baby we’re not buying”

“Hon we saw you sit the ceiling”

“Face it like a grown up”

“When you're gonna own up that you got got got it bad!” They all said in unison. Alastor groans and walked out of his room rubbing his temples.

“No chance no way, I won't say it no no.” Charlie caught up to him grinning. Angel walked by with fat nuggets in his arms, he saw Alastor and smiled then walked out of the hotel. A large grin was placed on Alastor’s face the moment when he saw him.

“Give up, give in check the grin you're in love!” Charlie smiled, stepping closer to him.

“This scene won't play I wont say im in love” he shook his head and walked towards the lobby.

Charlie poked at him “I'll do it until you admit you're in love”

“You're way off base I won't say it,” more poking “get off my case!” He glared at her, his eyes now radio diles. Charlie backed up with her hands up in defence.

“Don't be proud its ok youre in love” she said softly, Alastor sat in the leather chair from earlier. He looked over at the ring that still sat there, Alastor picked it up and smiled. 

“At least out loud I wont say im in love” he sat back looking at the ring, in another room you can hear the girls screaming ,“Finally!”