Chapter two

🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂

Fenrir sat outside in the backyard with his feet in the pool thinking about how he'd find his wolves with though their connect but it wasn't working.

The god sighed in frustration. "Hey wolfboy!" Rebekah yelled out to the male from the door. "Get inside!" She walked back into the house.

"Dear Odin." He cursed before getting up and following the blonde inside. He met the other three in Klaus' office.

"So now that we're all here. What's the plan?" Hayley asked.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love: My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Klaus snarks.

Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. The hybrid catches it easily before it impaled him.

"What about my plan to rescue my wolves or burn down this city trying." Fenrir spoke as he sat on Klaus' desk.

"You'll get your wolf's just as I'll get my city." Klaus told the god mildly irritated by the males presence.

"I better or everyone in this Odin forsaken city will burn under my fury." The god spoke in a calm manner but the others could smell his rage.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know the good brother." Hayley says changing the subject. "The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back."

"In the front, if we're being specific." Klaus mused. Fenrir sighed already not liking the man despite letting him live in their manner.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Hayley asked fed up with Klaus and Rebekah.

"Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy— he's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenaged witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister, please."

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "And thirdly, the plan as you have demanded is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back."

Fenrir chuckled. "You young mortals really think just by asking for your brother back from your enemy is gonna go well?" He chuckled some more. "Then you must really be delusional."

"Please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." Rebekah informed the god.

"And that's only plan A, love. There's always a plan B." Klaus announced.

"And what's plan B?" Hayley asked.

"War."

Fenrir walks through the French Quarter in his new clothes. He picked up a stream of powerful magic and couldn't help but follow the trail.

The god found himself outside a church and walked in following the stream up stairs. His senses lead him to a door and he opened it not caring what or who was behind the door.

Davina jumped as her door was going open. She moved from her easel to see a guy who didn't look that older than herself.

"W-who are you?" She asked as well as readied herself incase the male became hostile.

"Who I am, shouldn't concern you right now Little witch." Fenrir walked into the room total catching Davina off guard.

"I'll ask again. Who. Are. You." She demanded giving Fenrir a heavy migraine.

Fenrir was unfazed by the witches attempt to hurt him. He's been blessed by the Norse goddess of magic long ago so this doesn't daze him.

"Someone of importance and power, so I'd advise you to stop your attempts in hurting me." The god raised a brow as he say Elijah in a coffin. "This must be the Mikealson brother. Marcel gave you to watch, I presume?" Fenrir crouched down to look closer at the gray vampire.

"What do you want?" Davina asked not believing the man didn't just go there to look at Elijah.

"I need some help in locating a bit of..... family so to speak." Fenrir said rising from his previous spot.

"Why can't you do it? I can sense the magic you poses." Davina says moving further way from the man.

"Be that as it may I have certain.... restrictions on my magic." Fenrir revealed to the teen. "If you were to help me, I'd be willing to help you with your uncontrolled magic in exchange." He moved to stand a few feet away from the girl. "Deal?" He offered his hand.

"Deal."