Chapter nine

🅿🅾🅸🆂🅾🅽

"So, a cemetery." Fenrir voiced. "Seems about right." The god thought this would be a good place for witches to practice their ancestral magic or torcher someone.

"Could you be silent for one second." Klaus seethed, the hybrid began to find the gods constant talking extremly annoying.

"I could... If I had the right incentive." Fenrir whispered flirtatiously in Klaus' ear. "So what do you say? Wanna shut me up?" He asked in a tone lower than his original.

Before anything could escalate further Elijah hushed them politely rather than snapping their necks to shut them up.

The trio of men stepped into the sacred ground, Fenrir was shocked they could just waltz right into the cemetery. The wolf god kind of expected the witches to have a barrier around the place.

"Amateurs." He scoffed. Klaus rolled his eyes, annoyed that the god decided to ruin their quiet entrance.

Still the men persist in their pursuit to find Sophie. The walked simultaneously to the center of the cemetery where Sophie was chained up.

"Agnes stuck me with a needle." Sophie told the men while Elijah broke the restraints binding her in place. "Cursed objects were created a long time ago. We use them, so we don't get busted by Marcel for doing magic." Sophie explained rubbing her sore wrists. "The one Agnes used is called the needle of sorrows. It was cursed in 1861, when–"

"Jump a head, a few decades and tell us what it does love?" Klaus interrupted the girl stopping her constant rambling.

"It's has one purpose. To kill a child in utero by raising their blood temperature." Fenrir inhaled loudly and with a lot of aggression. The man closed his eyes to try and calm down his raging fury.

"It's for a miscarriage." Sophie nodded to Elijah's observation. "So how much time do we have to fix this?" He asked

"It'll do what it's meant to by tonight's high-tide and believe me, it will work. I saw her use a on similar object on a kid, that went mad and killed a bunch of priest."

"I'd like to have a little chat with this Agnes." Klaus said through gridded teeth.

"Yes, I do as well. Where can we find her?" Fenrir asked the witch before him in calm manner.

"You won't. There are a thousand places she could hold up to wait it out." Sophie explanation only made Fenrir want to hunt down Agnes more, maybe it had something to do with his primal instincts.

"This is why we need to unlink you from Hayley." Elijah said which in turned stroked fear in Sophie's heart. "No more danger towards her or the child."

"No." Sophie disagreed. "What? If I'm not linked to Hayley, I lose my leverage on you. We had a deal."

"We are not on the same side Sophie Deveraux our deal no longer stands." Elijah looked Sophie right in the eyes as he told her this.

"So what I'm hearing is that any witch that does us wrong is up to kill?" Fenrir asked already set to murder Agnes when he finds her.

"No." Sophie answered, but Fenrir didn't give a damn about her opinion. The question was mainly directed towards Klaus because he was most likely to yes.

"Yes." Klaus overruled just like Fenrir hopes he would.

"And just like that, New Orleans just became fun again."

"Hello, little witch." Fenrir greeted Davina as he walked into her room without permission. "What's going on here?" He asked pointing down at the table.