Chapter six

🅰🆃🆃🅸🅲 🅲🅾🅽🆅🅴🆁🆂🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽

"Why should I trust you?" Davina asked the original vampire a safe distance away.

Elijah is standing in the attic, focusing on Davina's pulsing carotid artery. His skin looks very gray as a result of not feeding while he was daggered.

"You're the one they call honorable."

Elijah smiles. "Yes, that's what they call me. And yet, I followed my brother here to New Orleans to engage in a war. So, I ask you: does that sound honorable to you?"

"You don't look well." Davina says looking over the vampires gray skin.

"Well, only this morning I had a mystical dagger embedded in my chest, so I'd say I'm holding myself together quite well." The vampire smirked. "Davina, I believe that you and I have the power to end a war between witches and vampires before it truly begins. I, by keeping my brother in line; you, by behaving like your true self-not some tool for Marcel or the witches."

"And why should she trust you?" Fenrir questioned. "You could be working with another witch to kill her for all we know."

Elijah looked at the god before moving his eyes back to Davina. "Well, for one thing, in spite of a ravenous hunger, I have not tried to take your blood."

"You wouldn't even get that close to her without me ripping you apart." Fenrir spoke protectively.

"I would never hurt her. Even in my present condition, I would not feed from a child." Said Elijah.

Davina takes a hat pin and pricks her finger with it. A drop of blood clings to the end of the needle, and she moves past Fenrir and places the drop on Elijah's lip. After a moment, Elijah's skin returns to it's normal complexion. Davina looks pleased

Not being pleased Fenrir shout up and snapped the vampires neck. "Good." He turned back to Davina. "Wanna explain how he's up?"

"I don't know?" Fenrir's face turned blank. "I really don't know, you can check to know if I'm lying."

"No, I know your telling the truth. I'm just think about who would do this, I know it could be a vampire, because they can't get in. Maybe a witch?" The god thought out loud. "I'll figure it out later."

Fenrir crouched down and placed his hand on Elijah's head and erased all memories of himself in the vampires mind.

"What are you doing?" Davina asked looking over the gods shoulder.

"Take all traces of me from his mind." He turned to the girl. "Can't have him releasing vital information." He soon picked up the vampire and placed it back in its box. "Be save around him and call me if something goes wrong." Davina nodded and Fenrir left.

The wolf entered the plantation to find the place quiet. "That's a first." He spoke to himself. And as luck would have it Klaus vamp-speeds back into the house with Sophie in his clutches. "Wow, kidnapping helpless woman now, Klaus? That's low." Fenrir teased.

"Oh, shut up you bloody dog." The hybrid huffed and marched to the living room.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." Klaus yelled at the witch as they entered the livingroom with a waiting Rebekah and Hayley.