Chapter 12

I walk out of the bookshop with Crowley still coiled around my neck. Thankfully he was asleep the whole time that I spoke with Aziraphale, otherwise I would have a lot to explain.

I look down at my feet and shove my hands in my pockets, remembering the real first day I met Crowley.

I was creating a new animal for God. She calls it a 'platypus.' Such a strange name for an animal, but from the description of how I should make it, it is a strange little creature.

I always put all of my love into making my animals. I know they aren't mine, but I created them. Some were even my idea that I proposed to the Lord.

When I had finished with the platypus, I was asked by Michael if I could accompany one of the angels that are helping to create the stars. Being the cheery angel I was, I immediately agreed. I've had a small fascination with the stars, but creating animals was a lot better for me if God wanted me to.

I walk with Michael and we stop in front of an angel with long red hair. I look up at him and tilt my head a little... Why don't I recognize him?

I sigh a little as I'm brought back to real life for a second. Why can't I remember his name? I remember his face perfectly, but his name is lost...

"Hello, I'm (y/n)!" I smiled cheerily, holding out my hand to shake the angel's.

"_____." The red-haired angel smiled. I blushed a little and fluttered my white wings.

"What can I help you with?" At that point, Michael chose to leave me with this new angel. I had no problem with it as I really wanted to get to know him.

"I get a bit lonely and I really just wanted some company... Maybe also get some input." He flashed a smile at me again. "Is that alright, (y/n)?"

"O-Of course! I-I'm pretty fascinated by stars anyways!" I grin, walking with him to a certain room that I've never been in.

"Brilliant! What is it that you do? If you don't mind my inquiries." He blushed a little and I watch for a moment as he starts creating a star.

"I create the animals. Well, me and one other angel. I do most of the work though." I state proudly.

The angel looked up at me and grinned. "What's your favorite?"

I think for a moment before answering. "I quite like the wolf. It's such a beautiful animal. Its fur can be grey, black, white, red, brown, any of those colors or all at the same time. It has a long fluffy tail and- oh dear. I'm rambling, sorry... it's a problem I have."

"Not a problem." He stated, his eyes seeming very fixated on me.

I remember the two of us wouldn't stop talking for a while. We enjoyed talking to each other a lot...

I look down at Crowley again, who I now notice is awake. "Morning, sleepy head."

He makes a small hiss of acknowledgement and I smile, walking to a small alley way.

He transforms into the Crowley I know and love and gives me a small smile. "Sorry for being asleep for so long. Where are we?"

I look outside of the alley and chew on my bottom lip a bit. "Not sure. I was just walking a bit to think some. I can figure it out though."