The U.A

Everyone in class 1-A chooses izuku as class two and momo as Vice President.
At night POV
All might went on the beach and saw izuku come right up to him.
All might POV
Young midoriya can I ask you a question? It's really important
Izuku POV
(I came her because he called me for some thing?.) all right all might what would that be?
All mightPOV
Young midoriya I would like to pass my quirk one for all to you.
Izuku was surprised that his idol wanted to pass down his quirk to him.
All might if you pass your quirk on to me you'll be quirk less but my quirks might destroy yours since my quirks can be Aggressive and don't think just because your quirk can stack other quirks. But I will except it if you are willing to cost it being destroyed.
All might POV
Young midoriya I am willing to take that chance if it means saving our would from all for one.
Izuku POV
Ball right then let get to it
All might have Izuku his quirk and a bright light gathered around Izuku and faded away he could feel his quirks getting aggressive towards all nights quirk but calmed down after it felt the energy off from it. Izuku looked at all might and said
Well it looks like we're lucky and my quirks haven't destroyed it so one for all is safe.
All might POV
Thank you young midoriya and I'll train you how to use it. After all the sports tournament is coming up.
Izuku POV
All right then let's start this so I'll open up the dimensional room for us.
Izuku opens up a white portal and they go through it. Izuku lifts his arm up and creates training dummies.
Know all might there are not just some random training dummies these were made to actually let me go full power so just stand back.
(Next day)
The sports festival begins. And everyone is excited to see class 1-A. They go to the center and the pro hero midnight shows up and the other hero's that are in the stand are saying that the kids aren't knowing what they'll miss.
Midnight POV
All right class rep izuku
Izuku walks up and midnight hands the microphone to izuku.
Izuku POV
I'm talking for my class so I'm going to say we'll make this worth your while and I hope you recommend some of us to the pro hero's for our internship he said with a smile. But izuku saw that many hero's didn't really pay attention so he activated his blood list and everything around turned red and all might and all the rest of the pro hero's and side kicks couldn't breath and were losing consciousness and izuku saw this and stopped his bloodlust and saw that everyone was breathing hard even all might was to which didn't surprise him. The midnight pulled her composer and said let the race begin.
They began the race with izuku's popping out his two angle wings out and when that buzzer went off everyone was racing but todoroki froze everyone's feet but most of class 1-A got pst everyone with bakugo exploding his way threw the air and momo using a pole to get over everyone. Izuku uses teleportation to get past the robots and float above todoroki which pro hero mic announce causing todoroki to look up and see izuku look at him with a smirk.
Izuku POV
If you couldn't sense me right there then you'll never be able to handle the number one villain or beat your shorty old man.
Izuku didn't realize what he was saying was being recorded and it had audio on it.
Evendour POV
Shitty eh?
He said with his vines popping out
Todoroki POV
Hmph don't get in my way if no t care of your a god your my enemy in this and I reach number one.
Izuku POV
Heh I like your spunk and courage but your arrogance will get the best of you.
Just then izuku flaps his angle wings and says celestial risvisa
A/C imagine its izuku but not a female and remember because of the kitsune and supreme deity quirk it gives him a feminine look so basically he already looks some what if a female

Just then izuku flaps his angle wings and says  celestial risvisaA/C imagine its izuku but not a female and remember because of the kitsune and supreme deity quirk it gives him a feminine look so basically he already looks some what if a female