Izuku vs stain

Izuku was in class and he saw that aizawa came in the everything went from free talking to silent in a second.
Aizawa POV
Ok class we'll be discussing your hero names. I'll leave midnight to discuss this with you since I can't.
Midnight POV
All right class pick your hero names to to be carful because this will be your hero name permanently and you'll be known by.
A/C: everyone hero's names are the same.
Izuku POV
After everyone went it was my turn and I decided to pick the name kacchan gave me when we were kids so used deku and the mr.aizawa and midnight handed out forms for hero's and surprising I was recommended for two pro hero's. Grand tornado and evendour so I picked both so one I can talk to Grand tornado and train and use one for all and evendour so that I can be with shoto.
So when all might asked who I picked I told him both for vegans tornado and evendour.
All might POV
Young midoriya you can only pick one?!
Izuku POV
All might have you forgotten I have the power of chaos?
All might POV
No?
Izuku POV
I can make clones of myself that can use 100% of my power so you won't have to worry.
After that i went home and told my mother of the hero's I will be with for either training or my internship. She wished me the best of luck and I put up a barrier up so she won't be worried if someone tried to break in.  So I made a clone and it went to wear grand tornado went and I went and saw shoto and evendour go into his car and he drives off. While I was flying I saw my clone master one for all and kept up with grand tornado I was kinda snickering at how he looked and spoke he was a good old man but I hope nothing bad happens to him. I arrive at evendour work place.
EvendourPOV
Hmmmm
Shoto POV
What is it
Evendour POV
I was hoping izuku would join us
Shoto POV
I doubt it since you tried to put us in a quirk marriage!
Evendour POV
I don't since he likes you and all so I thought he would show up!
Izuku POV
I'm right here you know?
They look up and see izuku floating and holding his legs together. 
Izuku POV
Hello their evendour. Hello their shoto
Izuku gave shoto a cute smile which he saw shoto blush a little.
Evendour POV
All right since you came let's get this started with some training
Izuku POV
Wrote we get to training with shotos fire and ice I won't him to use his grace and commandment on me.
Shoto POV
Are you sure?
Izuku POV
Shoto you can master your fire and ice but you must master the power I gave you because even if you can rely on to it power if something worse happens then you'll need to use your commandment and grace.
Now let's start with your grace. Shoto suites a medium lake of water at izuku and izuku uses his demon flames to attack the lake water and they both evaporate and then he cuts shoto in half and shoto put himself back together. Which evendour found interesting and then izuku went into his surprise deity form and shoto went to his demon from and used his commandment of faith.
Shoto POV
He'll gate!
Shoto disappeared and was behind izuku
Izuku POV
Heh Ark!
Shoto was caught in izuku's ark and was taking damage.
Now then take this! Holy counter!
Shoto was flinched back and hit the ground.
Shoto POV
Aaaah revenging soul!
Shoto brought a villain corps and it was attacking izuku which Izuku used holy sword and cut it to pieces allowing shoto grab his wings and throw him to the ground.
Izuku POV
I'll say this you've been tricking with your new found powers but it'll take more than that to deafest me!
Demon king! Izuku turns into his demon king form. Now then let's see if you can take me one on one with both powers.
Shot used heel ate and launched simultaneously holy magic and his grace magic and drowning him but he used his ability as the ruler to not takeoff any damage damage.
(Next day)
They kept training and training intel shoto mastered his grace and commandment and even his fire and ice. Then they heard Uraraka call them and said that IIda is going after the hero killer stain. Because of what stain did to his brother.
Izuku POV
All right shoto and I will be their shortly
Uraraka Pov
Alright
Izuku POV
And while your at it tell everyone to activate their commandments and graces! And fight the nomu!
Uraraka POV
Guys izuku said to go fight the nomu using our commandments and graces!
Kaminari POV
But will die?!
KirishimaPOV
Don't worry these powers can hurt the nomus but we'll have to be in teams and I'm guess commandments stick with commanders and graces stay with graces.
They make it to the city with it being in fire and see people try to get out.
Uraraka PoV
Alright guys let's go!
Uraraka goes to her demon form and sees a nomu and it tries to attack her but for some reason it can't move. Not knowing that she activated her commandment love. Uraraka used her hell fire to bring the nomu to ash while momo used her breath of bless and put one of the nomus under her speed and used it to take out the others and put ark on one of the other nomu so that it can't hurt people. Then izuku closed his eyes and sensed IIda energy and he was in danger so he told everyone and they made Th ere way to IIda and saw the hero killer stain and attacked him.
Uraraka POV
Rebellion!
She threw demonic swords towards the hero killer and he blocked them with his sword and aimed for bakugi who was currently weak because it was night time. But thanks to Asui who grew a bit with her giant powers and used heavy metal blocked stains leash and used her move
Asui POv
Double impact ribbit
Two fist crushed stain on both sides and shoto used his grace and commandment and put him in a small sphere of water and izuku froze it and Kaminari used his grace lightning and used his move
Kaminari POV
Lighting rod!
A bunch of lighting hit stain knocking him out.
Izuku POV
Let's put him in a ark sphere so that he won't be able to get out
Momo POV
Leave it to me izuku Ark!
Stain was in the ark take long a bit of damage and then either brought him out while healing the pro hero and IIda then grand tornado and evendour along with side kicks saw izuku and the others in their grace or commandment forms.
Random side kick POV
What are you kids doing and is that the hero killer stain?!
Izuku POV
Yes and we are the arc angles and ten commandment but you guys might now me as the demon king or supreme deity or kitsune or the chi old who has the god quirks.
Evandour POV
Izuku congrats on taking out the hero killer stain
Izuku POV
It wasn't just me but my friends and yo it son took care of him and we healed IIda and that pro hero right behind me
Random side kick POV
What's that your there?!
They see a flying object and it turns out to be a nomu and it grabs onto izuku's shoulders and flys off when the hero killer gets out of momo's ark and grabs izuku and kills the nomu and le tea izuku go.
Stain POV
You fake hero's the only one to put me out is all might!!
He unleashed his blood list but then satin felt cold behind him and izuku had enough of stain and his arrogance and his blood lust
Izuku POV
Oh yeah?
Stain liked behind and everyone saw izuku in his chaos form which's ent a shiver down everyone spins they saw his eye filled with nothing but dark s with deep dark purple eyes that look through there very soul and izuku said
Izuku POV
You say that all might will bring you down but to it wrong I'll bring you all down one by one intel you complete remember that the one who stand above all might and all for one is me.
Izuku unleashed all his blood lust causing stain to pass out and everyone cough up saliva and some off them passed out and even sour and grand tornado wee clutching their chest with heavy breathing and the others like shoto and ur Uraraka and shoto and IIda were breathing hard and so were the others it thanks to their graces and commandments they got off easy.
When izuku teleported everyone to the hospital they were questioned buy the police and the investigator with his kid detect quirk which izuku handled well even the tiger handled it will showing no emotion thanks to their power.
Then when the investigator and he said what they did was illegal IIda and shoto blew a fuse and so did the others and they dissidents that their above him sense they are now the arc angles and Ten Commandments and got approval from izuku  who happens to be a literal god or goddess.
Izuku POV
guys calm down he was going to let us go and still is so behave even if we are more powerful than them and all might and all for one we still have to obey the law even if I am a god I will obey it beside with out is the hero killer will still be around so their in our debit.
After that they went to bed with shoto going into izuku room and snuggling with izuku which they both fell asleep and then it wa the next day.