3

For those who didn't know, I changed the description from the song lyrics to something else.

Unedited

   The bell rung, dismisses the students from class. Some headed to their next class while others went to lunch.

   Eddie grabbed his notebooks and stacked them neatly before standing up, "have a good day. Miss. Regan!" He said as he walked away from his desk.
   Mrs. Regan was Eddie's favorite teacher. She was also the nice one he had, she'd let him sleep sometimes in class and would let him sit in her room when he had lunch by himself. "You too, Mr. Kaspbrak."

   He walked out into the hall with a smile. The smile he was wearing was quick to disappear however when he saw a certain blond haired.
   Henry Bowers was standing across from him smirking. This wasn't an uncommon thing. The blonde and his friends would usually wait for Eddie to leave the classroom so they could drag him to the bathroom. Usually if the other losers were with him, they'd just call him some rude name and/or shove him a little. Yet, when the boy was alone, the Bowers Gang would beat him in the bathroom. 

   Sometimes when it was just Henry, he'd just follow the boy while calling him rude slurs. He'd never hit him when they were alone together.
  Eddie was once walking down by the barrens one day and he was Henry crying, sitting on a rock. He tried not making noise as he backed away, but he wasn't that lucky and he ended up stepping on a twig.
   Henry turned to look at him and gave him a soft smile.

  As Eddie walked he listened to the water

  As Eddie walked he listened to the water.  The soft sound of the water moving, the sound of it hitting the rocks. It was soothing.
   This was a usual thing for the boy. To walk through the woods to calm him;
   If something happened with his mom; he'd go to the woods.
   If any of the Losers (mainly Richie) pissed him off somehow; he'd go to the woods.
   If he had a run in with any of the Bowers Gang; he'd go to the woods.

   Today however, he didn't just hear the sound of the calming water... but he heard what sounded like someone crying. Am I hearing things? He asked himself as he slowed his pace.

Another sob could be heard and Eddie noticed he wasn't alone. "Shit" he whispered to himself as he tiptoed toward the sad person.
  As he got closer, the crying got louder.

  When he finally saw who it was his heart stopped. A wave of fear came over him as he was met by a head of blonde hair. Which was shoved into the boys knees as he sobbed.

Shitshitshitshit

  Eddie didn't know what to do. His bully was crying in front of him, someone who didn't show any sign of emotion unless they were hurting some, was crying.

  Once Eddie regained himself he started to back away. Trying to be as silent as he could possibly be; but that didn't go as planned.
  Suddenly there was a loud snapping sound that echoed through the forest. It felt like the world had stopped in Eddie's eyes as he felt his heart stop.

  He flinched as he saw Henry bring his head up in worry. Then as Henry turned to him, he knew it was the end of the line.  Yet instead of Henry standing up to hurt and yell at him. He gave the small boy a small smile.
    Eddies eyes widened. Did he just smile at me? wh- am I dead? this can't be Henry. The boy's mind went mad as he smiled back. Not wanting to set Henry off.

"Are- Are you okay?" The brunette asked softly as he shifted his weight. The others gaze made him slightly uncomfortable, but he didn't make a move to run. Cause he knew Henry could easily catch him.

  Henry looked down to his hands then back up at Eddie, "are you okay?" he questioned back.
   The other pulled his eyebrows together in confusion, why wouldn't I be okay? He asked himself but he turned back his attention to Henry. Who stood up.
  Before the smaller could react, the older was in front of him, "Patrick really got you good didn't he?" He asked reaching forward to touch just under Eddies eye. Who flinched as he touched him. Not only because of the germs that could be exchanged, but also from how sore the soft, smooth, tan skin was.
   Tan skin that was now watercolored with reds, blues and a little yellow; from his encounter with the long haired pyro named Patrick.

Eddie moved his head to the side, "I'm fine. I'm kinda used to it... you know."
  He spoke slowly and calmly, not wanting to get beat again.

He watched as Henry frowned, "I'm s-" he was cut off by the sound of the asthmatics watch. Beeping loudly. The small boy looked down at it as he turned it off before looking back into Henry's blue eyes,

"I- I need to go." He said before turning around and walking away. As he did so he listened carefully, trying to hear if Bowers would lunge at him.

Henry never did.

A few days later, the blond threw Eddie against a locker. His hand rested hard on the boy's throat as he threatened to end the poor boy's life unless he kept what happened to himself.
   Eddie, being terrified of dying, agreed to stay quiet.

He never told a soul, or did he?

"Hey, Girly Boy."