4

Unedited

    He tried to run... but he ended up running into a tall, lanky figure. Patrick. Eddie pulled himself away from the long haired boy and tried to turn around. Only to be held back by the dark haired boy, "where do you think you're going, Wheezy?"
     Eddie froze, knowing that they'd drag him away anyway second. Knowing that the few people that were now left in the hall wouldn't save him, due to the fact that they were scared. Scared of being in his place.

   The asthmatic knew his suspicion was right as Henry grabbed him by the collar of his shirt towards the bathroom. The others followed behind closely.
    As Bowers pulled him along, he noticed a faint bruise on Henry's cheek. Probably pick a fight with the wrong person, the boy thought. He also noticed how the bully's grip had loosened enough to, if he had the balls, get loose.

   He didn't have time to test it. Seeing as they had reached the bathroom. Oh, how Eddie hated public restrooms, or any bathroom in general, but public ones were the worst. Especially the boys school bathrooms.
    Henry had opened the door and was about to push Eddie inside but turned around when they all heard someone walking their way.

"Hey! Cocknuts! let him go!" The infamous Trashmouth yelled out from farther down the hall. Henry immediately dropped the boy he was holding on to.
   Sending the small boy to the ground with a thud. The same boy let out a squeak as his bare skin made contact with the filthy floor. I think I'm going to be sick he thought as his breath sped up.
   He quickly unzipped his fanny pack, taking out his grayish-blue inhaler before sticking it into his mouth.

While he was doing this he didn't notice (more like he tuned it out, due to the fact he was panicking) Richie pestering the Bowers Gang.
    "What do you want, loudmouth?" Henry asked once Richie got closer, he didn't want to shout. Not wanting any attention from any teachers.
    The curly haired boy smirked, "well, I was going to tell you I had a wonderful time with your Mom last night... but, my friends life is more important."

Henry glared at him as the mention of his Mother, "well boys, I guess we have anot-" he looked down and noticed the state Eddie was in and started to frown but covered it up quickly with a smirk. Hating that he tormented him without even trying "actually, I think we should ditch."
   Without another word he turned around and started to walk away. Leaving his friends with surprised faces.

  Once the other three left, Richie quickly ran over to help his brown haired friend. He bent down next to him, "are you okay? They didn't hit you or anything d-" "I'm fine, Rich, other than the fact I'm still on this damn floor. Help me up?" He asked looking up at his friend with wide eyes.
   Richie stood up fully before sticking his hand out, "come on now, Love. Get up." He had said in a horrible British accent as he did so. Eddie rolled his eyes but took Richie's hand anyway, allowing the older boy to pull him up.
   "Now come Mr. K! We have food that needs to be consumed!" He said in the same accident as before.