Chapter One

     Saturday was supposed to be the day where you could be lazy, but at the moment, laziness was far from what you were currently doing. You were secured into a room, sat beside your best friend and being scolded by your captain, Steve Rogers. He paced around the room, expressing how displeased he was with you and Peter. To your surprise, the lecture wasn't about a mission, but instead about how you and Peter went to a party he forbade you two to attend.

"Do you know what could have happened?" steve expressed in fret. "You two could have been in serious trouble and I wouldn't know!"

"But we didn't get into trouble," you responded sarcastically. "I'm sure you've gone to parties without your parents permission during your teenage years cap," you called out, mischievously smirking at him. His face remained still and stern. "never mind."

"I wasn't stupid when I was a teenager."

"So you were boring?" you asked, receiving a small chuckle from Peter next to you. "I'm just saying cap, Peter and I are teenagers, let us live our lives as teenagers, not kids."

"You two are my responsibility [Y/N]," steve asserted strongly. "and I would do anything for you guys, I hope you two know that."

"We're sorry cap," the two teenagers sighed in unison. "we won't do it again."

"Good, that's what I like to hear," steve said with an assured nod. "now, you can go—"

"What were you like as a teenager though cap?" peter interrupted curiously. "Were you really that one dull kid?"

"Wha—no." he quickly answered. "Those stories will remain unsaid, especially to you two."

"Oh come on, we want to learn more, like, how to met Peggy, all that stuff, you know?" you encouraged, now hooked on the subject. Steve shook his head in denial. You rolled your eyes. "At least tell us about your first date with Peggy."

"It was terrible, but great at the same time." steve answered in remembrance. Peter motivated Steve to give a brief summary, and he went on to do so. "Well, I took her out to the movies and accidentally spilled my soda and popcorn all over her while making my way through the aisle. She wasn't very happy, but as I was helping clean her off, she looked up at me and I took that opportunity to kiss her. After that kiss, I knew that she was the one I wanted, and I would do anything to get her to be mine."