Chapter Four

Peter adjusted his suit in the mirror and quickly ran his fingers through his hair to make himself look more presentable. It was insane to think about all of the events that have happened in a couple of days. Peter just hoped that this certain occasion. Peter had all the trust in you though. If you said that everything was going to be fine, he knew that it was going to be okay. He couldn't find the reason behind why he was so nervous, but it soon came to him.

You were going on a date with young Steve, which was pretty weird to think about. You were practically dating his leader, his father figure, his friend. The only thing bothering him was that it was him that you were dating. Peter always wanted to take you on a date, but never found the courage to, but he knew if young, awkward Steve could do it, Peter certainly could in the future. Peter glanced down at his watch and saw that it was a few minutes away before Steve was going to arrive.

Peter walked up to the white bathroom door and lightly knocked on it. He leaned close and said your name through the door.

"You almost done in there [Y/N]?" peter asked. "Steve is going to be here in a few."

"I'm ready," peter overheard your voice, but it wasn't coming from inside the bathroom. "would you mind holding these for me real quick?"

Peter turned to the side, his eyes widening in amazement from the beauty that had entered his line of sight. You worse a perfectly clean, red dress that matched your figure flawlessly. Your hair was curled cutely and the lipstick on your lips made Peter want to clash his against them. He blinked as you waved your earrings in front of him, snapping his back into reality. He quickly apologized and swiped the earrings out of your hand to hold them.

"Wait, if you're right there,  then who's in the—"

The bathroom door swung open and a wretched stench left it, causing you and Peter to immediately pinch your noses. Out came the teenage boy who let you crash at his place for the past few days at his house, thanks to Peter and his popularity. He flipped the fan on his bathroom and smiled at Peter but glared coldly at you as he walked back into his bedroom. Peter reached in pulled the door shut. He looked over at you and you both shuddered in unison.

"You know, I know it's been like two days here, but I'm already missing our time," you admitted, sliding on your red sparkly flats. "I especially miss Hayden. I wonder if he wonders where I've been for the past two days."

"Forget about Hayden," peter scoffed in disgust. "What about the team? Do you even think they know that we're gone? The fact that we've been here this long either means they haven't found out yet or just don't want to save us."

"Whatever the case, I'm sure they're doing something to get us out," you spoke, doubting your own words. "I mean...I hope so. We kind of left on a pretty bad note with Captain. He probably wants to keep us here for a while just to teach us a lesson."