👻2👻

|bobby🌝|

as I woke up, I felt someone laying on my chest. I looked down and seen princess sleeping peacefully, I easily got out the bed and made my way to my room.

I grabbed my grey sweats, white tee, and my boxers, and laid them on my bed . I decided to go shower in princess room I grabbed my towel and made my way to her room.

I peeked my head in her door and seen that she was still sleep, I walked to the bathroom looking the door behind me,

I turned on the shower and got in. I grabbed the soap and washed my body off.

I stood under the shower and let the water run down my hair.

I got out the shower and used my gel to set my curls, I put wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed my phone and walked out.

as I walked out the bathroom, I seen princess was on her phone. When she heard the door close she shot up .

"Where is yo cloths" she said staring at my chest

"In my room" said as I started at her breast.

I guess she notice that I was staring because she hurried up and pulled the cover up to where I couldn't see.

"dude.she said laughed .

"I couldn't help it ?" I smiled

" wanna go to the mall?" She said mentally slamming her hand on her head.

"yup, but I'm finna get dress, and you should to." I said throwing her shirt at her as I walked out the door.

|princess🥰|
"So wanna go to the mall?" I asked bobby.

"sure ima drive" he grabbed the keys and ran out the door

I walked out the house and pulled my dress down, I got in the car and we drove off to the mall.

we pulled up and got out, we walked to h&m and ran into some boys, I guess they knew bobby or sum.

"yurr my nigga bobby" some darkskin dude said.

"Yoo wassup Dre" he said as he wrapped his arm around me .

"this yo girl ?" he asked.

"Nah , this my step sister" he said as we walked out the store.

"nigga, y'all can date and shit, she bad asf, you need to cuff her before I do" he said as I blushed.

"Yo my nigga back up" bobby said pushing me behind him.

"shut the fuck up and come on" I said dragging bobby to the makeup store.

I grabbed all different color lipstick , and a lot of lipgloss. I grab a couple brushes and went to go pay.

Once I paid and left the store I seen bobby talking to the bitch I hate with a passion. So me being me I walked up to him.

"Wassuh bitch" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"yo princess, chill" bobby said.

"I am chill, but why is you talking to this hoe ?" I asked pointing to Kylie.

"He asked for my number" she said getting all In my personal space.

"Look bitch I don't know who the fuck you think your talking to but I know it's not me, and I don't care what my brother asked you, he don't need no hoe like you" I said as I pushed her face.