👻5👻

{ bobby💛 }

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I had set for me and princess to get up .

"bae, get up" I said shaking her

She got up and walked to the bathroom, minuets later she came out with my black sweat pants, and a white tee, she walked to our mirror and put her hair in a bun and some hoops.

"goodmoring baby" she said as she kissed me.

"Goodmoring bae" I said.

She grabbed her phone and the car keys.

"Let's go see if we're pregnant" she said walking out the door.

                                {princess🥺}

We drove to the hospital and sat in the parking lot.

"You ready ??" I asked bobby.

"Yea lets go" he said getting out to open my door.

Once I got out he grabbed my hand and began walking.

we walked in and sat down waiting for our name to be called.

I grabbed my phone to check the time, and put my phone away.

"Trusty's?" a lady  yelled said.

Once we got in the room, a tall gorgeous lady walked in.

"Goodmoring Mrs . & Mr. trusty, I will be testing you on today" she said as she shook our hands.

"Goodmoring" we both said.

"So are you here to be tested for pregnancy?" She asked me as she wrote something down on her note pad.

"yes ma'am" I said.

"So is Mr, trusty the father or ?" She asked.

"Well here's the story, yesterday I was raped by my ex boyfriend and he didn't pull out, & the day before yesterday me and bobby had sex and he didn't pull out either so we really don't know." I said as a few tears rolled out my eyes.

"Aww beautiful don't cry, it's gone be okay" she said as she came over to hug me.

"I can get you a DNA test also , if you want" she said going back to her seat.

"I'll take one of those a to" i said as I looked at bobby.

                             {after the tests}

"Well it's  looks like Ms. trusty, you are pregnant & well have the DNA test back later on today so we'll give you a call" she said as she handed me the papers.

"thank you very much," I said as I hopped of the bed.

As we was walking out I busted out into tears,

"baby , it's gone be okay I promise" bobby said as he wiped my tears away.

"I know baby, but how would we explain this to our parents?" I said.